Chapter 16

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jisung were busy playing with each other as their gaming console had arrived. They were so concentrated that they even forgot to have their dinner.

Namjoon and Jin, well to say they were shy would be an understatement. They wouldn't even cross each other's path or if they did, they would just divert from there trying not to have a talk with each other.

Namjoon was busy analyzing his feelings while Jin was trying hard to figure out why does Namjoon feel so handsome to him. He is the most handsome he knows but Namjoon... he is just out of the world.

" Fucking bitch! Kill him you dumb shit! Such a noob!!" Taehyung shouted when Jisung died once again.

He was left alone in his team and the opponents were yet 4 to kill. 1 versus 4, it was of course difficult for Taehyung to win. He did kill 2 of them even though it was tough but as expected they lost.

" This is the 5th game we lost! Fucking hell I ain't playing with you again!" Taehyung cursed at him with anger.

" Hey! Don't be so angry Tae! Let's play one last time! I am sure of victory!" Jisung pleaded.

Taehyung was an amazing player when it came to games. And Jisung can't solo, so he needed Taehyung's help a lot to push his rank up.

" Fine!" Taehyung said rolling his eyes and they began to play another match.

On the other hand, the Jeon family, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin were waiting for them to arrive.

Usually, Jin rarely comes to eat at Jeon's house as he likes to cook his own food, but something makes him want to come here.

That something would be a secret just between him and his handsome self.

Yoongi tried to tell them to start eating because he knew that the two boys were playing. And they would not like even one bit if someone disturbed them.

But Mrs. Jeon didn't listen at all. She wanted her favorite child to eat with her and the whole situation just made Jungkook frustrated.

" I'll bring him!" He banged on the table and marched towards their room.

" Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" He heard Jisung's voice as soon as he entered the room.

" Stop playing the game right now!" Jungkook said but both of them hadn't even noticed him yet.

He gritted his teeth in annoyance.

" I said stop playing! Dinner's ready!!" He shouted his lungs out and this time, they both looked at him... just to go back to playing again.

Jungkook huffed and stood in front of the TV making the other two shout at him.

" Move move! Fuck we will die!" Taehyung shouted and tried to see the TV screen but Jungkook being angry didn't move a bit.

" Stop playing or else!" Jungkook said with a low voice which was a warning tone.

" Or else what huh!? We will come later! Just move!" Taehyung replied, still trying to see the screen and kill his enemies.

Jungkook knew Taehyung wasn't going to listen to him. After all, he figured out how the boy is after he stayed with them just for a few days.

" Fine, you made me do this," Jungkook said and walked towards Taehyung who could finally kill his enemies as the buffed man had moved away from the screen.

But the next thing Jungkook did, made him squeak in surprise.

Jungkook had just picked up Taehyung in bridal style.

" Throw that console away," Jungkook said in his deep voice, his dark eyes glaring at Taehyung making shivers run down his spine.

Taehyung did as told, his heart beating at its fastest pace. He doesn't know why is this happening, but all he can do right now is ignore it.

Jungkook started walking downstairs, Taehyung not being able to look at him because of the position he was in.

After the day he jumped on Jungkook due to fear, his heart hasn't been working properly. And for him, Jungkook is the reason for this because he kept an insect which made him nearly have a heart attack.

Jisung on the other hand just saw everything with an open mouth. He then went into deep thoughts. What really happened? He started analyzing everything.

Jungkook came into the room, stood in front of the TV where they were playing the videogame, then barged at Taehyung and picked him up bridal style, they both stared at each other deeply, then Taehyung didn't look back at Jungkook anymore, and after that Jungkook walked to the dining room. The more interesting thing was that Taehyung listened to Jungkook when he told him to throw the console away. Taehyung fucking listened to someone! 

All this just made his brain point towards one possibility- Did his friend finally get a Daddy!?

" Shit! I need to find a daddy for myself too." Jisung mumbled as he kept his console aside too and walked downstairs to have dinner.

*****

Yes Jisung, Taehyung gonna get a daddy but not so soon. Let's go slow and steady for their love yeah? But don't worry about yours, you are going to get one soon!😉