Chapter 4

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

" You must be kidding me! We have to use public transport?" Jisung exclaimed in horror.

Namjoon and Yoongi sighed and nodded as an answer. These four had never used a mode of public transport before. They all had their own cars, yes because they were rich but also because of their safety. So when Namjoon questioned his father about their safety, his father sent the most trustworthy bodyguard with them.

Taehyung didn't have any objections using a 'train' for the first time because it seemed like a new experience for him. When he was small, his mom used to talk about trains a lot, she used to love traveling through trains and looking outside through the window at the scenery.

He smiled a little at the thought about his mom. He was going to travel by train for the first time and he seemed pretty excited. Plus, Mr. Nam was going with him. So he didn't have to worry about his safety.

They all sat in the train, in a separate compartment that they booked just for themselves and started for their journey towards the south, to the village of Boseong.

Taehyung sat towards the window seat after he put his luggage aside and stared at the scene outside as the train slowly started moving. Plugging his earphones, he started playing soft instrumental music for himself and continued to stare outside.

The others were quite surprised to see a calm Taehyung because they thought that he would be the first one to throw tantrums as they had to use a train. But they decided to not ask him about it because when Taehyung is calm about such matters, it is mostly about his mother. And it is a very soft topic for him. So they decided to just put their luggage aside too and enjoy their first train journey too.

 It took them approximately four and a half hours to reach the village. And they were all surprised to see nature's beauty. It was so serene that they knew their experience won't be that bad here. 

Well leaving Taehyung. Even though he was quiet and calm on the train, he still didn't want to be here. Taehyung took a deep breath of the fresh, cool air and held his bag tightly. He wanted to get over with this as fast as possible. 

They all started walking towards a bus station, where they had booked their private bus to the house of Jeons.

They ignored all the stares they were getting from the village people but the village people weren't the ones to blame because they all were walking as typical rich boys they were. Their dresses, their shoes, the equipment they were wearing, even their bags were branded. So all they could do was to ignore the people because the dresses which they were wearing currently and the things they had brought with them were the cheapest of all. 

" To be honest, it's not that bad right?" Jisung said, winking at a girl looking of his age as he passed by her. Taehyung walked in the backward direction, rolling his eyes.

" It's not bad for now, but you do know that not everything would be easy for us here right?" Taehyung asked him raising one of his eyebrows.

Jisung huffed. " Can't you just let me think positively for a moment!?" He asked but all Taehyung did was a shrug.

" You-"
" Taehyung!"

* Thud* 

All Taehyung heard was his name which Namjoon shouted just before he collided with someone and fell down.

" Oww!" Taehyung winced, his butt cheeks crying from the pain he was feeling.

" Sir! Are you okay!?" Mr. Nam was quick to ask. " I am sorry, I failed to protect you from falling!" Mr. Nam said with shame. He had one job to do and he messed that up on the first day itself.

" Do I look okay!?" Taehyung asked and stood up. He dusted off his pants and turned around in anger.

" Who the fuck- What the fuck!" His expression turned from an angry one to a surprised one when he saw a handsome but angry guy standing in front of him. And the guy looked like-

" A bunny hybrid! Oh my god... I didn't believe that hybrids exist in our world but seeing one myself... wow I'm amazed!!" Taehyung said with sparkles in his eyes.

" A-A bunny hybrid...? A BUNNY HYBRID! How dare you call me that! I don't look like a bunny!" The man before him shouted in anger but Taehyung didn't seem to get affected by it at all. Instead, he was even more amazed by his voice.

" But you do look like that though." A person beside him said, making him glare at that person.

" Jimin hyung..." The boy gritted his teeth and the person, whom he just called Jimin, visibly gulped. Taehyung smirked internally to see the guy in front of him getting frustrated so easily by a mere nickname. So he decided to tease him more.

" I wish I could take this hybrid with me. I want this hybrid!! Joonie hyung! Yoonie! I want him." Taehyung pouted and who were they to say no to their little baby? He watched how the guy gasped in shock which made him laugh internally. The boy was too interesting.

" We will get him for you baby bro but not now. We first have to go somewhere right? Let's go there first..." Namjoon tried to explain him. Taehyung pouted for a bit. He saw that their private bus had arrived but he wanted to have more fun.

" No! Tell this guy to come with me too!" Taehyung started throwing tantrums and glanced at the boy to get a reaction again.

" I AM NO HYBRID! I AM NOT A BUNNY! I WON'T BE YOURS AND I WON'T COME WITH YOU!" The boy seemed to have reached his limit hearing the conversation of the idiots in front of him.

" I didn't tell you to be mine Mr. Bunny hybrid," Taehyung smirked and folded his arms.

Jisung tried to hold his laughter. No one can make someone as frustrated and angry as Taehyung can. 

" You-"

" Well, we should get moving now! See you later Bunny hybrid!" Taehyung cut him before getting any other outburst from the man and pulled his luggage with him towards their bus.

All of them walked past the two boys. The boy was too shocked to even say a thing. He froze for a moment but came out of his thoughts when he heard someone again.

" And yeah you little mochi besides him!" They both heard him shout, which made Jimin red in anger.

" Little mochi!?" Jimin whispered angrily not wanting to shout at the beautiful stranger in front of them and ruin his voice.

" Take care of the Bunny hybrid! I guess he is too angry right now... Maybe some carrots would do!" He shouted and with a playful chuckle, walked away.

Jimin burst into laughter, his anger disappearing in a second. The boy beside him clenched his fists.

" That alien!"

*****

Lmao, not my ass typing sfx in the book🤣🤣🤣 Well there might be more who knows lol.