Chapter 68

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Taehyung was going through some fashion shows when he heard a knock on his door.

" Who is it?" He asked, getting an answer for Namjoon. He let his brother in, who didn't even smile at him as he entered.

' Weird.' He thought in confusion at his brother's behavior. He kept his laptop to a side when he saw his brother walking towards him.

Namjoon sat down on the bed besides him and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung could feel the seriousness in his eyes.

" What is it Joonie hyung? Why would you come so late at night looking all serious huh?" Taehyung asked his brother who took an unsteady breathe.

" I am watching you and Jungkook from a few days," Namjoon started which had Taehyung make an 'o' face. He understood immediately what his brother was here for.

" What is going on Taebear? Do you know what you are doing right now can hurt you once again?" He asked Taehyung who smiled in assurance.

" I know. But I can't help it hyung. I really do love him and it was difficult trying to get over him. Plus I can't concentrate on anything when we weren't together. Now I can at least sleep peacefully knowing he will be there the next day too." Taehyung replied to his brother making him sigh.

" I know you love him. The question is, does he love you back? Is he willing to stay with you forever without getting tired of you?" Namjoon asked.

" ..." Taehyung had no answer to this. How can he even tell what Jungkook feels?

" Maybe he likes me?" Taehyung then answered.

" Was that a question right there? Taebear I-," Namjoon breathed out, " I am just worried for you. Don't think of me as a bad brother who is trying to separate his little brother's love from him. I am just trying to make sure that you won't get hurt in the future that's all. My heart just wants some kind of assurance that you will be happy just like this in the future."

" Joonie hyung, I can't really say what he feels and what he does not. But I can say that he doesn't want me to be his way. He told me that he didn't mean any of the words that day. He told me I mean a lot to him. He said that he will prove that I am someone who matters to him. This is the only thing I can tell you to make you feel assured about him." Taehyung said.

Namjoon thought for a short while. He really wants his brother to be happy and he can see that Jungkook is the one who can do that. But at the same time, if Jungkook hurts his brothers again, Taehyung will feel even worse than before. Yet, his heart tells him to trust Jungkook again. He wants his brother to finally find his own love life. He wants to see his brother being loved by someone else leaving him, Yoongi, Jisung and his father.

So he decided to trust Jungkook once again. He decided to let both of them be.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung as he ruffled his hair. " You have grown quite a lot my baby bear. You have successfully assured your older brother." He chuckled and continued, " I am hoping the best for you both."