Chapter 76

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Two months passed away very happily and quickly for the couple. Hoseok and Jimin had apologized and Taehyung had forgiven them, Jungkook and the others had started working, and Jungkook and him also had their first couple fight!!! The most interesting part was them making up but that's for some other day.

Taehyung didn't realize when the time had passed until today, when he received a particular e-mail about the thing which he had surprisingly forgotten about. Maybe he was just too happy after such a long time that the thing slipped off his mind.

" So you are telling me you won't?" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

" Yes you heard it right. I have something more important here." Taehyung replied, firm on his decision.

" You should just talk to him Taebear. It's about your passion, your dream we are talking about." Yoongi explained but couldn't change his mind.

" I told you I don't care anymore. Jungkook is here, he makes me happy and loves me a lot. How can I leave my happiness behind and be selfish?" Taehyung asked back.

" This isn't being selfish! This is just you doing something you wanted to for years! Taebear just talk to him!" Namjoon exclaimed. He just couldn't believe his brother's decision.

" Yes but... I just can't leave this all behind..." Taehyung said softly thinking about his boyfriend. If he had to take this decision before Jungkook entered his life, he would've just done it. But now? He just can't think straight.

" Fine then! Take up Gucci if you don't want to follow your dreams anymore!" Namjoon raised his voice on him after a long time. But he was just frustrated over Taehyung's stupidity.

" I won't! It's not mine! It's our mom's!! Why don't you understand!"

The conversation was slowly turning into an argument. One would say one thing and the other would snap back another. Yoongi tried to stop his brothers but they just wouldn't. 

Their shouts were finally interrupted by a knock on the door.

" I'll open the door. And don't start any arguments again you both." Yoongi warned them and opened the door only to find Jungkook standing there awkwardly.

" I heard loud voices coming from the room so I got a little worried... Sorry to interrupt," Jungkook apologized.

Yoongi shook his head saying it was fine and let the boy enter the room.

" Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked as he hugged his boyfriend softly.

" It's just-"

" He heard you both screaming your lungs out at each other and got worried," Yoongi said and then turned to Taehyung. " Why don't you tell him why you both were fighting for?"

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. Yoongi was doing this on purpose.

" It's nothing. We both are leaving now," He announced and pulled Jungkook with him.