Chapter 25

Thank you for 10k reads! Well, I am not going to give a speech about it so happy reading!

Third Person POV

" Bunny Hybrid! Where are you!" Taehyung jumped merrily towards Jungkook's room and opened it without knocking. Jungkook was standing there in front of the mirror with just a towel around his waist.

" Oh shit! Well, nice abs you got there!" Taehyung said and closed the door quickly leaving a frozen Jungkook there who was trying to process what just happened.

Taehyung on the other side was flustered. He kept his hands on his chest, trying to calm his heart down which was beating wildly.

" Tae! What are you doing outside Kook's room?" It was Jimin who was pulling his bag downstairs.

" Oh that? I just wanted to know if the bunny hybrid was ready to go." Taehyung said but then noticed the bag. " Mr. Han!" He then shouted and the man stood in front of him in an instance.

" Take mochi hyung's bag down too." He said and Mr. Han was quick to follow the orders.

" W-What? N-No there's no need!" Jimin tried to protest but Taehyung was too stubborn to listen to him.

" You gotta listen to me mochi hyung!" Taehyung said and pouted which melted Jimin's heart.

" Fine." He finally gave up and handed his bag to Mr. Han.

They both were walking downstairs when Jimin started talking.

" Are you really thankful to Jungkook?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere which made Taehyung confused but nevertheless, he nodded.

" Of course I am. If bunny hybrid wouldn't have said that he would be with me all the time, Joonie hyung and Yoonie would have never accepted to send me to a camp." Taehyung replied.

" But Jungkook isn't happy with just a thank you," Jimin said.

" Really? Why though? People should be happy that Kim Taehyung said 'Thank you' to them. Bunny hybrid is just different." Taehyung said, thinking why Jungkook wasn't satisfied with his thank you.

" In the Jeon family, it's a ritual that you kiss a person's cheek when you are thankful to him." Jimin knew what he was doing. He was just pairing his brother and Taehyung up.

Won't they be cute together?

" Really? But I've never seen you all doing that before." Taehyung said, tilting his head.

" Because you never do it in front of everyone. You do it when you are with him alone." Jimin said and giggled internally thinking about how shook Jungkook would be if Taehyung kisses him on the cheek.

" Oh..." Taehyung understood the rule. " I usually don't follow rules but since you are saying it, the next time I feel thankful to bunny hybrid, I will kiss his cheek," Taehyung said and walked away from there.