Chapter 10

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

As soon as the college was over, Taehyung walked straight to the gates where he saw Jungkook waiting. He walked towards him, Mr. Han following him.

" Hey! Bunny hybrid!" He called him and waved his hand as he walked towards him.

Jungkook looked at him and rolled his eyes. 

" Now what do you want alien?" Jungkook asked him without any interest.

" Seems like you forgot." Taehyung nodded to himself as he said the sentence.

" Mr. Han please tell this bunny hybrid what was decided. I can't blame him either because bunnies tend to have a small brain." Taehyung said and shrugged.

" Ugh, why you-" Jungkook started but then clenched his fist and smiled angrily instead.

" Now what did I forget?" He asked him.

" You have said that you are going to take Young master to shop for some things which he needs for his bedroom." Mr. Han replied.

" Oh..." He finally remembered and cursed himself inwardly. ' Fuck what should I do now!? I have told Eunji that I will go today and also told him that I will take him shopping.'

" Now that you remember, what are we waiting for? Let's go." Taehyung said and was about to walk away when Jungkook ran in front of him.

" That was fast. No wonder bunnies have a fast speed." Taehyung said.

" Will you stop comparing my every action with bunnies for once!?" Jungkook yelled in annoyance.

" I can't. Because the more I see your actions, the more they make me believe that you truly are a bunny hybrid." Taehyung showed his boxy smile. He was inwardly having fun teasing him because Jungkook's reaction was worth the teasing.

Jungkook tried hard to calm himself down while Taehyung waited for him to speak.

" Look... I can't go and buy the stuff with you today because I forgot about it and told Eunji that I'll help her with her project and I have to go there now." Jungkook explained to him.

But was Taehyung going to accept it? Of course not! No one has ever changed his plans, and no one can dare to change what he wants.

" Is it my fault that you forgot about it? Tell her you are coming with me or something. I don't care whatever reason you use, you have to come for shopping today." Taehyung said as a matter of fact.

" Give me a good reason to accept it," Jungkook replied, his arms resting on his waist.

" A reason? Let me give you two. The first is that I won't be able to survive without the TV and AC any longer. And the second one, you can't go against what Aunt has told you to do. Just think what would happen if I complain about it?" Taehyung smirked.