Chapter 52

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

" It's about you and Jungkook." Jisung said making Taehyung was suddenly more attentive than he had ever been.

" What about us!?" He asked with excitement.

" Calm down loverboy. It's just a small question." Jisung chuckled at an excited Taehyung.

" Go ahead." Taehyung said and smiled.

" Well... Have you ever considered to... you know... confess your love to your bunny hybrid? You remember we have to go back after our exams are done right?" Jisung suddenly asked him making his smile drop.

His lips turned into a pout and there was a visible sadness on his face.

" I had." Taehyung said softly making Jisung frown at the sudden change in his best friend's mood.

" Then? And why did your mood suddenly change like this? Is everything alright?" Jisung asked with worry.

If Namjoon and Yoongi had seen this downcast face of their baby brother, they would have shaken this village to find out what's wrong.

" Sometimes I think I should take the step and confess but sometimes I think to take a step back and stop my bold actions." Taehyung said.

" Can you explain it to me in brief please? I can't understand anything." Jisung said.

" That bunny hybrid!!!" Taehyung whined.

" I just can't understand him! Like, I feel like he is always on his periods nowadays!!" He whined again.

" Damn what did he do?" Jisung chuckled and asked him.

" Someday he will flirt back, other day he'll ignore me. Someday days he will worry and care for me, the other day he'll become angry. Somedays it feels like he is in love and somedays it feels like we still are on the same phase as we were before- me teasing and him getting frustrated at me. What's up with him!?" Taehyung pouted in anger because of Jungkook's confusing actions.

These few days Jungkook's actions were really just contradicting. Taehyung at first thought that Jungkook likes him too but now... bunny hybrid feels so far from him. Taehyung is afraid... have they went on stage one again? Oh no!

Jisung on the other hand, knew what's up with Jungkook. So right now, he has to make Taehyung to confess his love. Or Jungkook would never.

" That guy... really he is so confusing..." Jisung said as he looked at Taehyung. He licked his lips in nervousness and started talking again. " Well... I have a solution for you."

Taehyung's face lit up at that.

" Really? What is it!?" He asked him.

" You should confess to him. You'll understand what's up with him." Jisung said making Taehyung roll his eyes.

" Seriously? This is what you got? Why are you even my best friend!?" Taehyung asked him dramatically.

" Hey! That's the best plan okay. After all I know-" Jisung started but stopped when he was about to blurt that he knew what was wrong with Jungkook.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion. " You know what?" He asked him to continue.

" Uh- that... I know... I know how Hoseok and Jungkook is. After all those two are best friends. I confessed to Hoseok first, remember? Before that Hoseok was just acting like Jungkook." Jisung lied. Hoseok was never like Jungkook.

Jungkook is scared to confess on another level. How much does he even love Taehyung to be so scared to confess and lose him?

" So you mean, bunny hybrid really might be in love with me too?" Taehyung asked slowly as he tried to process it.

" Maybe." Jisung said but just when Taehyung was about to squeal, he talked again. " But! You have to find it out right? So you have to confess first." Jisung tried to convince him.

Taehyung thought for a moment.

" You are not wrong..." Taehyung mumbled as he nodded. " Should we wait after our exams? We will stay and get ready for confession and I will also take bunny hybrid on a lot of dates. We will spend time together and have fun. And maybe I might also kiss him." Taehyung giggled.

" Calm down you naughty boy. We should decide about your confession. How are we going to do it?" Jisung asked.

" You just wait and watch." Taehyung said and smirked.

The next few days, they were once again busy with their exams. They were completely concentrating on their exams.

Now that Taehyung's brothers knew that he loved Jungkook, they had to listen to their brother talking about his bunny hybrid non stop. Bunny hybrid this, bunny hybrid that. Sometimes Jungkook would even come in their dreams and take their brother away from him, making them glare at the real life Jungkook, who was always confused as to what he did wrong.

But at least his brothers knew that Taehyung was genuinely in love with Jungkook. It wasn't just a mere interest or anything. They could see how their brother was completely involved in Jungkook, and they were happy. Even though they bore glares behind Jungkook's back, they knew Jungkook would be the right guy for Taehyung.

He was the only one to keep Taehyung in control after all.

Jungkook on the other hand felt bad. Taehyung always kept coming at him and he ignored the person he loved just like that. He just wanted to keep Taehyung close to him, cuddle him and kiss him all over the face after not seeing him for even one day. Only he knew how much he was suffering.

Taehyung is his first love. Jungkook had never felt this intimacy, this affection... this love for anyone before. It was new for him and he absolutely loved this feeling. So he was satisfied when he saw Taehyung close to him or always around him.

He always considered to confess to him. He did. But then he thought, what if he confesses and things become awkward between them? What if he confesses and Taehyung stops being close to him? He won't be able to take that. 

He knows he is being a coward, but he doesn't care. He doesn't expect everyone to understand how hard he has fallen for his alien. He doesn't expect everyone to know how scared he is to lose Taehyung.

Little did he know, a beautiful confession was coming his way soon.

*****

Love is in the air~ Everyone excited!?