Chapter 67

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The movie night went amazing for the two boys. They had talked at least some things out and felt as if everything was going to be fine soon.

Taehyung walked through his corridor as he reached back from his work. He was exhausted and wanted to sleep but a certain someone had told him to come have dinner with him. Like- Taehyung sometimes thinks Jungkook doesn't eat his dinner and waits for him on purpose. So that Taehyung will feel worried for him and he will have to join him.

But he never thought that with all this going on, Jungkook was having his other small problem too.

" That guy is just too much now! He is getting on my nerves."

Jungkook heard one of the maids say so he quickly hid behind a wall. He didn't mean to eavesdrop on the conversation between the two maids but he knew the talk was about him.

" Seriously! Who does he think he is!? Going after the Young Master back and forth like a dog. We know what his intentions are!" The other maid said with disgust making Jungkook sigh.

He knew what the servants and maids here thought about him. Very few of them were nice to him, but the others looked at him as if he was here to get wealthy by making Taehyung fall for him.

" Even Young Master hates that lowlife. Why doesn't he go back to that village he came from?" The maid snarled.

" He-"

" Say another word wrong about him and I'll make sure you won't be seen in Seoul anymore." 

Both of the maids gasped in fear at the voice. Jungkook on the other hand was shocked to hear Taehyung speaking by his side.

" Y-Young Mas-"

" You dare to open your mouth again!" Taehyung roared, making both of them flinch.

" How dare you speak bad about him!? Keep in mind that you are just the servants here and he is my guest. If he is a lowlife for you, then you stand even lower than him." Taehyung spat in anger. 

He hated the maids' guts to say something so bad about Jungkook behind his back. Did Jungkook know about all this?

" W-We are really sorry Young Master!"

" Yes, we won't say anything about him again. Please don't fire us. We really are in need of this job."

The maids begged him making him click his tongue.

" Now you will tell me what I should do and what I should not." He asked them making them shake their heads quickly. They didn't want to anger Taehyung further.

" Fine. You really need this job right? Then keep it. But! If I hear anyone, and by anyone I mean any single person in this house speaking a word bad about him, you two will be the one to take responsibility for it." Taehyung said and smirked when he saw both of them widen their eyes.