Chapter 5

A double update just because I love you guys 😉

Jungkook's POV

I was walking with Jimin hyung towards the bus stop as we were on our way back home. We walked as we talked about our lectures today and I didn't notice I bumped into someone.

I stumbled a little bit and looked at the person whom I bumped into. He was back facing me, so I couldn't see him.

" Oww!" I heard him wince in pain and felt a little bad because I caused him to fall down. I should have looked where I was walking.

" Sir! Are you okay!?" The man in a suit asked. Looks like the people in front of me are rich. " I am sorry, I failed to protect you from falling!" He looked down in shame but I didn't understand why he was making such a big fuzz over this small collision.

" Do I look okay!?" The boy said in anger and got up, dusting off his pants.

Okay, that was rude. That's why I don't like rich people. The suit man said sorry even though he wasn't at fault and look at this guy! I was angry at his behavior.

" Who the fuck- What the fuck!" He started with cursing me and as I thought he was about to say something more, I saw him getting surprised after seeing me.

" A bunny hybrid! Oh my god... I didn't believe that there were hybrids in our world but seeing one... wow I'm amazed!!" He said with excitement but I took some time to process what he just called me.

" A-A bunny hybrid...? A BUNNY HYBRID! How dare you call me that! I don't look like a bunny!" I shouted at him but he kept looking at me weirdly... as if he was amazed by me getting angry or something.

" But you look like that though." Jimin hyung mumbled all of a sudden.

What the hell Jimin hyung! Whose side are you on!?

" Jimin hyung..." I gritted my teeth and hyung gulped. Even though I am younger than him, just one punch and he will fly off to Paris.

" I wish I could take this hybrid with me. I want this hybrid!! Joonie hyung! Yoonie! I want him." The guy literally pouted and it made me gasp in shock. Is he dumb? He wants me!? What the fuck is going on!?

" We will get him for you baby bro but not now. We first have to go somewhere right? Let's go there first..." I thought the person will probably tell him that I am a normal human being and not someone he can take home but that guy! Who the hell are these weird people?

" No! Tell this guy to come with me too!" He started throwing tantrums and now my anger was getting out of hand. I was frustrated at him calling me a bunny hybrid and taking me with him.

" I AM NO HYBRID! I AM NOT A BUNNY! I WON'T BE YOURS AND I WON'T COME WITH YOU!" I shouted but he didn't even flinch. Instead, he just smirked and folded his arms.

" I didn't tell you to be mine Mr. Bunny hybrid." 

For once I thought he really thinks of me as a hybrid but seems like this alien was teasing me to make me angry!

" You-"

" Well, we should get moving now! See you later Bunny hybrid!" 

He interrupted me?! He fucking cut off what I was speaking and all of them just walked away like that!? I was speechless at the current moment.

" And yeah you little mochi besides him!" We heard him shout again and turned around.

" Little mochi!?" Jimin hyung whispered angrily.

" Take care of the Bunny hybrid! I guess he is too angry right now... Maybe some carrots would do!" He shouted and with a playful chuckle, walked away. I clenched my fists. How I wish to just punch that guy right now.

Jimin hyung burst into laughter. Wasn't he angry a few minutes ago?

" That alien!" I shouted and punched into the air imagining it was that guy.

" O-Oh god... I have never seen you angry like this before." Jimin hyung wiped his imaginary tears.

" Shut up hyung. That was not even funny. He was teasing me. And bunny hybrid? Seriously? No one ever called me that before." I grumbled.

" Of course. Like who do you think would dare to call you that after seeing your muscles." Hyung chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

" Let's just go home hyung. Let me eat and rest. I have lost all my energy getting angry at that alien." I huffed and we both started walking towards our home.

But when we reached there, I couldn't believe my eyes.

No this shouldn't be happening.

I am dreaming. Please tell me I am dreaming.

Why is this nuisance here!? What wrong did I do God!?

" Oh? Bunny hybrid!" 

... WHY!?

*****

I guess this is my first perspective from a character, isn't it? To be honest, I just wanted third-person POVs in this book but I guess that won't do. I have to put the character's POV so that you would know their point of view too.