Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

It was break time and all four of them gathered in the cafeteria where all of them could hear the students murmuring about them. Taehyung and Jisung were used by this, it wasn't something new for them.

" Let's go take that seat," Jimin said and all of them sat together. But of course, Taehyung wasn't going to eat the food in the cafeteria. He had never eaten from a cafeteria before too.

" Mr. Han, did you bring my lunch?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

" Why don't you walk and stand in the queue and take it yourself?" Jungkook asked him.

" I don't want to eat from the cafeteria," Taehyung said and Jungkook had started getting annoyed by him.

" What do you mean by that? Do you think it is bad or something?" Jungkook asked him with anger.

" Calm down Mr. Bunny Hybrid. And no, that's not the reason. I don't eat from cafeterias, and I have never done it before too." Taehyung said, " So Mr. Han, did you bring me something?" 

" Yes, Young master. Master Namjoon told me to buy you food from a best restaurant I could find so I bought you that. I've also brought it Master Jisung." He said and placed the food in front of them. He placed the knives and spoon and fork too. 

" Thank you, Mr. Han!" Jisung said with a wide smile on his face after knowing he didn't have to eat the food from the cafeteria.

As all of them continued eating, they heard a girly voice.

" Jungkook oppa!" All of them turned just to find a younger girl running towards them with her food tray in her hand.

" Eunji! Don't run, you might fall." Jungkook said with worry. Taehyung silently looked at the girl and back at Jungkook. And then, he continued eating his food.

The girl, Eunji, sat beside Jungkook who smiled his bunny smile. Taehyung was mesmerized with his bunny smile which he saw for the first time after he reached the village.

" He never once showed me that smile. That rude ass!" Taehyung mumbled.

" Oppa, why are you sitting with such high-class people?" She asked with confusion.

" They have come to stay with us for a few days. This guy's *points at Taehyung* dad and my dad are friends so he is staying at our house." Jungkook explained her.

" Oh really? But isn't he like really rich? Why does he need to stay at your house? He can buy his own as well right?" She asked and Taehyung smirked.

' Of course, she feels something for this bunny hybrid so she seems so restless about me.' He thought to himself.

" There are some reasons because of which he is staying at our home," Jungkook said and continued eating his food.

" What reasons?" She asked again but before Jungkook could answer, Taehyung interrupted him.

" Mr. Han, do you know about 'curiosity killed the cat'?" Taehyung asked as he gently wiped his mouth because he was done eating.

Eunji just stared at Taehyung. She knew what Taehyung said was for her.

" Yes, young master." Mr. Han replied.

" Can you please explain that idiom to me?" Taehyung asked and smiled.

" It means that you should not put your nose into someone else's business or it might get you in trouble." Mr. Han said.

" Oh, that's right! Thanks for explaining it to me. Sometimes people forget this idiom, don't they?" He mocked a certain someone who clenched her fists in annoyance.

" Oppa! He is saying that to me!" She whined to Jungkook.

Taehyung chuckled, " And why do you think that? Did you perhaps put your nose in someone's business too?" 

Eunji gritted her teeth. But before she could talk back, Taehyung started talking.

 " Whatever. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Taehyung asked her.

" And why would I?" She asked him back.

" Then don't. I asked you out of formality. Not that I wanted to know." Taehyung shrugged and stood up from his seat.

" You-" She started but he gave her a deaf ear.

" Mr. Han check my schedule for the next lecture." He said and walked away. She huffed and looked away from him.

" Eunji, you shouldn't ask so many questions which don't involve you," Jimin told her softly.

" But Jimin oppa!" She pouted.

" Well, I guess I will get up from here too. It's better for me to be with my best friend than to see you people talk about him, isn't it?" Jisung smiled and got up from there, running after Taehyung.

" Oppa why were you late today? I saw you being late for the first time." She asked him. 

" Because of that alien..." Jungkook mumbled and huffed.

" Huh!?" She asked because she didn't get what Jungkook was saying.

" He woke up late due to some reasons," Jimin answered her instead. She pouted but nodded.

" How is Hoseok? Did he come back home?" Jungkook asked.

Eunji shook her head as a no.

" Sadly, he didn't. Mom and dad were more furious by that behavior. They tried to call him but it said that he was busy. When he finally picked up the phone, they had fights and dad told him to live at Jin oppa's house forever and never come back." She explained.

Jung Eunji was the little sister of Hoseok. She was 3 years younger than them all and all of them adored her as their own younger sister.

" Poor Hobi... He deserves to follow his dream." Jimin said woefully.

" Don't think too much about it. Hobi oppa is strong. He will find a way." Eunji said and smiled, " Kook oppa, do you have time today?" She asked him with the expectation that he would say yes.

" Why?" He asked her back.

" I have a project and I need your help with that. After all, we are from the same major." She said.

He nodded making her happy. Her heart beat at its fastest pace thinking about Jungkook and her spending time together.

" Yay! Thank you oppa! You are the best!" She showed him a thumbs-up sign and smiled brightly at him.

Jungkook just chuckled at her and ruffled her hair. " No problem." He smiled back, not knowing that his such little actions were a big one for her. Sure he thinks of her as his sister and treats her that way, but his actions made the girl like him without him noticing.

" Let's meet after the university is over okay? We will go together." He informed her and she nodded enthusiastically.

" Ne!"

*****

Always be careful of your actions because they might give someone expectations or hurt someone.