Chapter 48

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Jungkook slowly got up the bed and tip toed towards Taehyung. He then picked him up bridal style as softly and slowly as he could, so that he won't wake Taehyung up.

He placed him on the bed and put the sheets on him and walked off to do his morning routine. After that he went for his breakfast. 

" Kook! I was about to call you. Please go and wake Taehyung up. The breakfast is ready." HIs mother said.

Jungkook laughed awkwardly.

" Let him sleep mom. He can have it later." Jungkook said and sat on his chair.

" Wow is this the Jeon Jungkook we know? I mean, where are those curses huh? Usually you would make an annoyed face for no reason and scold him for getting up late. Where did that Jungkook go huh?" Jimin teased him.

" Excuse me? Do you mean that I always keep on getting angry for no reason!?" Jungkook asked him with anger.

" Well I never said so, but you proved it yourself." Jimin shrugged and tried to hide his laugh.

" You-"

" Okay enough boys. And Kook, you know I don't like to have breakfast without my favorite child." His mom said.

" But what if I say your favorite child is tired? He was studying till late night so he wanted to sleep. That's why I told you guys to not wake him up." Jungkook quickly found out a reason.

Well it was half true though. Taehyung must have been extremely tired after the amount of work he has done for Jungkook. 

His mom nodded sadly and served everyone breakfast.

" But how did you know that he was up late till night?" Hoseok asked him with a sly smirk.

Jungkook glared at his best friend. But before he could answer, Jisung talked.

" Of course he would know. Taehyung didn't come back to our room the whole night. Which means he was with Jungkook." Jisung smirked, not yet completing his words. " Which also means that he is sleeping on Jungkook's bed." He continued.

Namjoon and Yoongi choked on his words. Their baby bear was sleeping on Jungkook's bed?

Suddenly, Jungkook felt two pair of eyes sending daggers at him making chill run through his spine.

Mrs. Jeon could feel the sudden tension in the air. She knew how protective Taehyung's brothers were over him. So she decided to change the topic and save her not so favorite but still her son.

" I don't know who cooked at night after our dinner but the kitchen was completely mess. It took me two hours to clean it!" She said dramatically.

It was now Jungkook's turn to choke.

" Was it you, Jungkook?" His mother asked him while squinting her eyes.

Jungkook immediately shook his head as he gulped down the food.