Chapter 34

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Jungkook was jealous. No scratch that, he was hella jealous. Why you ask him? It's because of Taehyung! Yes, that alien is making him jealous! How?

Well, as they were watching the movie, the antagonist entered the movie and Taehyung started to drool over his body.

" Oh my god! Those... Those tattoos! And those muscles."

" Shit daddy is gonna make me pregnant."

" Holy cow! How can he remove his shirt like that! Whatever Imma just simp over this man."

" I should find this hot guy's name.... pause the movie!...les see... Jay Park! The name is as hot as the man!"

" Yes you should win daddy! Defeat the hero!"

" Damn look at the sweat drops falling off his body. I'll gladly pay him to lick it."

" Naww-"

" Alien! Shut up and lemme watch the movie in peace!" Jungkook whisper-yelled in annoyance. He went to the gym for hours, took separate boxing lessons for hours, and did so much more just so someone would praise someone else's body in front of his?

" B-But isn't the man godly?" Taehyung pouted.

" No he isn't. He is not even close to me." Jungkook said proudly.

" Where's the proof?" Taehyung asked him folding his arms.

" Why do you want the proof?!" Jungkook asked him.

" Then he is hotter. Da-"

" Stop calling him daddy first. I didn't know you were one kinky and dirty-minded alien." Jungkook said trying to hide his jealousy which was peeking to the surface.

" You don't know many things about me bunny hybrid. And one of them is my love for muscles... Jay Park... He definitely is my type." Taehyung said dreamily, making Jungkook widen his eyes.

" W-What!? He is your type just because of the body!?" Jungkook asked him and looked at the antagonist in envy.

" Well yes... when I am with guys I am a bottom so I like guys with whom I can feel safe..." Taehyung shrugged.

" What is even there is him leaving a good body and tattoos? You are a bottom right? I know that bottoms like people who can cook, clean, take them shopping regularly and most probably will be with you forever. He doesn't even look promising. He looks like he will just use people and then move on! I should be your type! Because I can-" Jungkook kept on rambling about how great he was and Taehyung tried to stifle a laugh.

Jisung was right, bunny hybrid doesn't hate him. He actually didn't plan to do all this. Heck, he didn't even know his bunny hybrid could get jealous. He just loved hot guys and that was his normal reaction if he saw any hot guy in a movie. He didn't know it would affect bunny hybrid so much.