Chapter 61

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The next day Jungkook decided to wake Taehyung up as he used to do back then. He asked one of the servants where Taehyung's room was, who leaded him there right away.

He breathed out once and entered slowly into the room, to make sure he doesn't wake Taehyung up. He tip toed towards the bed.

Being around Taehyung, he felt complete again. He was busy admiring Taehyung's face, not noticing the other getting up.

Taehyung just couldn't sleep properly these days. He could easily notice if someone was near him when he was sleeping. And he did feel someone's presence around him right now.

He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Jungkook. Jungkook was shocked to see Taehyung get up without him shaking him. Taehyung rubbed his eyes, thinking he was dreaming but when Jungkook was still in front of him  he got up instantly.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY ROOM!?" Taehyung shouted in shock as well as anger.

" Oh- I came to wake you up." Jungkook said and smiled softly.

Taehyung gritted his bed sheets.

" I don't need you to do that! Don't you dare enter my room without my permission again! Get out!" Taehyung yelled out.

" Tae-"

" I said get out!!!" Taehyung repeated his words.

Jungkook looked down in disappointment. He sighed and gave a forced smile to Taehyung.

" Ok. I'll go. Please don't ruin your morning." He said and walked out of the room.

Taehyung waited for him to go and as soon as he saw Jungkook closing the door of his room, he loosened his grip on his bedsheet. He then put his hand on his chest.

" Why are you like this Jungkook? Why are you doing this me? This time I'll make sure to not let you close. I can't have that heart break again. I just can't." Taehyung mumbled to himself and got up.

Jungkook on the other hand closed the door and leaned on it. He knows he feels guilty about what he said to Taehyung but the way Taehyung shouted at him had a deep ache in his heart.

Jungkook shook his head to come out of his thoughts. ' This is just the first day. I'll make sure to get his apology.' He told himself determined and walked away to the dining room. 

 Taehyung completed his morning routine and was about to set off to the company when he got a call from Jisung.

He picked up the call as he was doing his tie side by side.

" Hello?"  Jisung asked from the other side.

" Yes Jisungie. What's it?" Taehyung asked him.

" You were the one who called me yesterday. So maybe I should be the one to ask that question, no?" Jisung asked him.