Chapter 65

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Taehyung really had a good night's sleep this time. Maybe it was because he was giving Jungkook a chance. Or maybe it was because he felt like he still had a chance towards love.

Stretching his body and sitting on the bed lazily for five minutes or so, he went to complete his morning routine. He then put on his suit and opened the door just to be greeted by a bouquet kept on the ground.

' What's this now?' He thought to himself puzzled as he picked it up.

He examined the bouquet which had fresh white tulips adorning it. There was a note in the bouquet which caught his attention.

' I have messed up and I know it. Please give me another chance. A chance to talk to you, be near you and have what we had again. I truly need you in my life. I am sorry.

- Someone you know'

Speechless; that was what Taehyung was right now. First things first, he really loved the cute little note. Giving notes and stickers were his kind of thing. And secondly, Jungkook really could've just put his name instead of writing 'someone you know' 

Like boy- he was the only one who is apologizing for his mistake. And Taehyung knows his handwriting too so it wasn't tough for him to know who it was at the first glance.

He took the bouquet in his room and immediately put the flowers in a vase. Then he walked out of his room with a straight face so that if Jungkook might be watching, he won't catch up anything by his facial expressions.

Taehyung walked up to the dining room to have breakfast, Mr. Han following right behind him. As soon as he entered, he eyed everyone in the room. As his eyes travelled each person, they met Jungkook's. 

A small gasp left Jungkook's mouth as Taehyung kept his eyes on him. Was this the progress he was waiting for? He watched Taehyung sitting on his seat and greeting everyone. He was prepared for getting ignored again but certainly something was wrong today.

" Good morning, Jungkook." Taehyung greeted him making him shocked for the second time today.

Not only him, but everyone except Yoongi were surprised.

" G-Good morning to you too..." Jungkook stuttered, his confidence disappearing for a short while and his heart beating wild.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's nervousness, wanting him to laugh at the boy.

Soon the maids came in, serving them the breakfast. They all started eating when Jungkook decided to break the silence.

" Tae... You are the proof that aliens are real, because I think you just abducted my heart." Jungkook kept his hand on the table, flirting with him.

"..."

The room was immediately silent at Jungkook's sudden attempt to flirt with their Young Master. Everyone looked at him once and then at Taehyung, waiting for his reaction.

Taehyung coughed loudly, the food getting stuck in his throat at Jungkook's sudden pick-up line. He drank a glass of water and looked at Jungkook dumbfounded.

" Can I say ew?" Jimin whispered to Jungkook, who looked back at him in annoyance.

" Can you please mind your own business shorty?" Jungkook asked him making him huff.

Taehyung calmed down and then looked at Jungkook in disdain.

" I hope the Choco chips in your cookies always turn out to be raisins for that terrible pick up line you just made." Taehyung said tonelessly making Jungkook widen his eyes at the insult.

" That's unexpectedly rude of you to say. Take that back right now!" Jungkook exclaimed.

" As if I am going to listen to you." Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued eating his breakfast.

The others were dumbfounded.

" Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Jisung asked with confusion.

" Maybe they both made up like us?" Hoseok questioned him back.

Jisung thought about that possibility. " Nah, if that was the case then Tae would never sit so far from Jungkook. And he would have told me if he had forgiven him." 

" Then?"

" Maybe Tae decided to give him a chance?"

" Chance for what?"

" Of course proving himself worth the forgiveness. And trust me when I say this, Jungkook was this close to get his forgiveness but that awful pick-up line may bring him back to zero." Jisung shook his head.

" Dad... me and Jin are going for a date today so I am taking a leave. I've told my assistant to notify you about any urgent meetings. Is it fine with you?" Namjoon changed the topic.

" Sure. Have fun with my son-in-law." His father teased him making Jin blush with shyness.

" Dad! Stop with that teasing face of yours! It doesn't suit your age!" Namjoon exclaimed, making his dad offended by his words.

" Excuse you! Do you mean to say I am old!? Old!? Me!?" His dad asked him dramatically.

" So it runs in the family I guess." Jimin nodded to himself and then laughed when everyone else started laughing.

The breakfast went happily and Taehyung was about to leave for his work when he was stopped by Jungkook.

" Tae!" 

He turned around, waiting for Jungkook to speak. But before Jungkook could, he interrupted.

" Well if you're gonna use those dreadful pick-up lines then you better don't speak anything." Taehyung warned making Jungkook nod quickly.

" I am not here to flirt with you," He started, " But I sure am asking you for a date night with me." 

Taehyung raised his eye brow. Was he hearing things or Jungkook was really becoming bold day by day?

" Date night?" He asked him while tilting his head which was a really cute sight for Jungkook to see.

" Um-hmm. A movie date night at home. But just you and me." He spoke and then gave a wink at last.

Was this his Jungkook? Did anyone switch personalities with him or something? But whatever, he was liking this new Jungkook too.

" No. I don't have time, especially to watch a movie with you." Taehyung said bluntly and was about to go when Jungkook stopped him by his hand.

" Wait! I'll do anything as long as that makes you watch a movie with me! I can even wear that bunny nightwear you bought for me!" Jungkook said in a haste.

" You sure about that?" Taehyung asked him making Jungkook nod in a speed of lightning.

Taehyung smirked which had Jungkook confused yet again.

" Okay. Then see you in that bunny outfit later this evening around 8:15, Mr. Jeon." He said and walked away leaving a wide eyed Jungkook all alone.

Someone was definitely about to think of all his life decisions this evening.

*****

Don't worry Jungkook, I think about my life decisions all the time.