Chapter 51

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

" GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FREAKS!" He shouted and ran towards the students, with Mr. Han following him.

" Taehyung Sunbae!" One of them said and smiled brightly as if they were doing noting wrong.

Taehyung pulled a crying Eunji behind his back and looked at them dead in their eyes.

" What the hell were you doing huh!?" Taehyung asked, wanting to punch the shit out of them.

" Sunbae we heard what she did to you! The thing she planned could nearly kill you! So we were just teaching her a lesson." Another one of them said.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger. He knows such type of people from childhood, thanks to his experience. These fuckers just want his attention so that he will tend to them and they will get money and fame out of him. Hah! They thought.

" Did I ask you to do anything? We don't even know each other. How. dare. you. harass. a. girl?" Taehyung asked with venom in his voice.

" W-We-" But before he could speak, Taehyung punched his face real hard.

" Mr. Han, teach these four a lesson. I don't want them in this university anymore. And make sure that they aren't even 1km close to this kid. If they cross that range, they will see a worse Kim Taehyung." Taehyung ordered Mr. Han who immediately followed as he said.

Taehyung turned around. Seeing the girl's state made him mad once again. He gulped and removed his jacket and wore it on her. He then kept his hand on her head.

" You're fine now. You're safe. No one will do anything to you anymore, I promise." Taehyung said in a soft voice.

The girl broke down even more and hugged him tightly.

" I-I was so scared... I-I thought... they..." She hiccupped in between her cries.

Taehyung hugged the girl back to give her warmth and comfort.

Eunji took a while to completely calm down. She left the hug and wiped her tears. Then she looked up and Taehyung with guilt in her eyes.

 " I-I am so sorry... I-I did so bad t-to you and you s-still..." Eunji started but she was cut off by Taehyung.

" Shh. There's no need to talk right now. We will sort that out later okay? Now come on kid! Cheer up! Where is that girl who stood strong in front of me as if I was a nobody?" Taehyung asked her with a raised eye brow making her giggle.

" Thank you for protecting me from them Tae oppa." She said making him widen his eyes.

" Are you planning my murder or something? You are talking to me so sweetly that I am getting scared." Taehyung said dramatically making the girl laugh.

" No! Of course not! I am going to make things right between us. I've been a bitch to you and I know that. I shouldn't have sent you alone in the forest knowing that something could happen to you. I said so many things to you. I am sorry oppa. I won't do it again." She said, not being able to look into Taehyung's eyes.