Chapter 83

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

" Yeah and is everything good over there? How are they all doing?" 

Jungkook heard Taehyung ask, making him go silent all of a sudden. It's been a few months since Taehyung had left for the States and the boyfriends have been video calling or texting each other every single day without fail. Well it also contained sexting and video-sex, but that is a talk for another time.

Currently, they were having a video call and Taehyung was the only one who was doing the talking. He could sense Jungkook's distress from the past week but didn't say anything because he wanted Jungkook to tell it himself.

" I've been waiting for days for you to talk about what's stressing you, but you never open up. So I have to finally ask this myself, what's wrong Kook?" Taehyung asked him softly but just watched him sigh.

" It's nothing much love, just some work..." Jungkook answered his question as if he wasn't interested in talking about this.

" Are you sure it's just that? Work is stressing you from the past week?" Taehyung asked him once again making him nod.

" Yes it is... let's not talk about it Tae," Jungkook seemed like he wanted to change the topic. Taehyung couldn't help but feel sad about it.

" You don't need to lie about it Kook, I just don't like seeing you like this," He said, clearly being upset over Jungkook.

" I've told you I don't want to talk about it... why don't you listen!?" Jungkook asked him rather unpleasantly, clearly showing he was frustrated.

" Jungkook I get worried, that's all. Why are you getting so worked up about it!?" Taehyung asked him back, not understanding why Jungkook was suddenly raising his voice.

" Then stop getting worried! Do I have to tell everything to you? Stop asking me things which I don't want to talk about!"

" Oh yeah? Fine then... let's talk when you finally want to talk about what's wrong." Taehyung spit out, getting frustrated too.

" Seriously? Okay, don't wait for my calls then." Jungkook snapped back at him.

Taehyung chuckled with disbelief. " Wow. Just wow. Fine... bye." With that, he cut the call, not waiting for Jungkook to reply back. What was he even going to say? He was just going to answer rudely as he did just now.

Jungkook threw his phone on the bed with anger. He ran his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down.

" If that's what he wants, then I won't call him," He muttered and decided to have a bath.

Taehyung on the other hand closed his laptop furiously. All he asked was if something was wrong! Now can't he get a little worried for his boyfriend's well-being!?

" Young Master... you are shaking..." Mr. Han said, when he saw Taehyung shaking with anger. He could see the frustration and disbelief, but he could still see his concerned look.