Chapter 39

Third person POV

Third person POV

Eunji walked to another detention with a confused and sad face. She just didn't understand why she was always getting detention nowadays. It felt like the teachers were waiting to find out some mistake just to scold her and get her detention.

After she entered the room, her sad face immediately changed to a hateful one.

Kim Taehyung stood there, grinning at her.

She just glared at him and without saying anything, walked to a bench that would be away from him.

" This is so bad, kid. You shouldn't get detention." Taehyung shook his head in fake disappointment and walked at her.

" And what are you doing here? You must have got detention too right? Stop acting as if you are great and let me do my work." She said without even glancing at him.

" I don't act as if I am great... I AM great." Taehyung said and smirked.

" By the way, you should bring extra tiffins every day. Who knows when your everyday detention will be over?" Taehyung said with worry which was obviously an act.

But Eunji understood what he really wanted to say.

" You are behind it, right? I am getting detention every single day. Teachers are scolding me for some or the other mistakes and my classmates laugh at me because of that! Kookie oppa was-" Eunji started speaking but was cut off by Taehyung.

" Oh shut up with your 'Kookie oppa' nonsense. He is already head over heels for me." Taehyung said but Eunji scoffed.

" You should worry about yourself. You are getting detention every day. That can hamper your studies. Stop making mistakes." Taehyung said shaking his head.

" What do you want from me!? You are stealing everything! First my Kookie oppa, then my Hobi oppa and now you will also steal my future!" Eunji shouted with frustration.

" Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Calm down, kid. Such a fit of anger isn't good for you." Taehyung said and put a hand on her shoulder.

She pushed it off and clenched her fist.

" You wanna know what I want from you? The face of regret. Your sorries. I am not bad, but trust me; if you do something wrong to me, you have to face the consequences." Taehyung said with a dark face that Eunji had never seen before.

It made her scared. Today was the first time she felt like Taehyung was out of her league. She couldn't compete in front of his money or power. She felt weak.

Taehyung then suddenly changed his expression into a sly smile.

" And trust me, people who were on my bad side went through much worse. This detention or shouts from the teachers is only a small thing." Taehyung said and stood in front of her.

" You thought you would lie to me about such things or always keep on talking bad in front of me and get away with a bland sorry? Nah. Now till you don't beg me with your sorries, you gotta suffer." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

" Oh, the misery~
Everybody wants to be my enemy~" Taehyung sang and walked away slowly from her. " Don't you think this song is perfect for me? I should keep it as my ringtone."

" I will tell this to Kookie oppa! You better stop these games!" Eunji warned him.

Taehyung gave her a sweet smile which made her anger rise up even more.

" Why don't we try one thing? You text bunny hybrid to meet later this evening and I'll also message the same. Let's see his priorities." Taehyung said with a smirk.

Eunji chuckled at him.

" You are such an idiot. His priorities? He would always run to me when I call him." Eunji said.

Taehyung fake sighed. " I made a mistake, didn't I? I was too full of myself. But what can I do now? We have to text him."

" Bitches first," Taehyung told her to text first.

They both texted in turn. First Eunji messaged him. Jungkook saw the text in a minute and replied with an okay.

Then Taehyung texted him. Jungkook read it but didn't give an answer.

Eunji smirked at her victory.

" I feel sorry for you. I told you, I will always be his top priority." She said proudly.

Taehyung chuckled.

" Just wait..." He said.

* Ting*

Eunji opened her phone to see a new message from Jungkook. It said that he can't meet her today as he had some important work today.

Taehyung took a peek at her phone and then stifled a laugh. Then he made a sorry face.

" Oops. I feel sorry for you. You didn't trust me when I said he is head over heels for me." Taehyung said and chuckled.

Eunji just couldn't speak. All she could do was burn in anger and jealousy. How could her oppa choose this guy over her?

" Well have a great detention! I should prepare to meet bunny hybrid, shouldn't I?" He asked her with a teasing face.

" Let's go Mr. Han. It's time to leave the pig and see the bunny." Taehyung jumped happily outside.

Mr. Han gave a quick glance to the girl.

" So you are the girl who sent my Young master to a dangerous place. You are a kid. You should be aware of where you stand and where my young master stands. One more time this happens and I'll make sure you regret it for lifetime." He said and followed his Young master.

" Ugh, I hate this Kim Taehyung! Who does he think he is!" She shouted in anger and threw all her books from her desk.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just walked back home with a love-sick smile. He was finally going to talk to his bunny hybrid after one day!!! He texted the bunny hybrid with a smile plastered on his face.

My bun🐰💗

Let's meet today evening.
5:13 p.m

Yes, we should. In my room as soon as you reach home.
5:21 p.m

Hmm
5:28 p.m

Wow just a 'hmm'!? Hah cool. We really gotta talk.
5:29 p.m

That's what I said too. Now don't disturb me and let me walk home.
5:29 p.m

...
5:29 p.m

You really left?
5:29 p.m

Wow! Just wow! It feels like you ordered me and I just accepted it.
5:30 p.m

Who am I even talking to!? Hah!
5:30 p.m

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's chats.

' You miss me bunny hybrid. And you can't even deny it because your actions speak everything.'

*****

Did you know that originally it was Jimin at Eunji's place? Yes, I had planned that way but my Vmin heart just couldn't.