Chapter 75

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Taehyung turned left and right, then subtly looked in all directions to check if someone was there. Having a casual look on his face, he started walking.

Oh? What was he doing?

The guy was sneaking in his own house towards Jungkook's room who had been waiting for him from the past two hours.

Taehyung tried, he really tried to go to his boyfriend but someone or the other noticed him and he had to wait till that person went away.

' I'll be a dead meat if another servant comes up and says that Jungkook is requesting for me.' Taehyung cried to himself as he walked and walked. Even Jungkook's room felt as if it was miles away from him.

And finally when he stood in front of his room, he released a deep breathe.

* Knock Knock*

He knocked in a tune, the one he and Jungkook had decided to know if it's each other, and waited patiently for Jungkook to open, only to be greeted by his impatient lover.

As soon as he had knocked, the door opened in a speed of lightning, as if Jungkook had been waiting on the other side for this knock.

He was pulled inside by his waist and the door closed behind me, his back resting on it.

" K-Kook?" Everything happened so suddenly that he couldn't help but stutter.

On the other hand, Jungkook was silent, trapping Taehyung between him and the door.

Taehyung gulped when Jungkook kept on staring, a stare which he couldn't pin point on what it was.

" U-Um-"

" I waited for you for about two hours thirteen minutes, love," That's all it took for Taehyung's heart to beat wildly. He still wasn't used to Jungkook's this side.

' The voice, the stare, the closeness... I am this close to die and reach hell!'

" Well how can I come here if everyone kept on stopping me? I have to sneak around so much that I can now be a professional thief." Taehyung pouted a little making Jungkook sigh.

He leaned forward, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder, nuzzling his nose on his neck. This had become something he does when he misses Taehyung too much.

Taehyung on the other hand immediately relaxed and played with Jungkook's soft hair, which he loves a lot.

" I guess I should just tell them about us... It's better to handle this pressure than to sneak everyday to meet you," Jungkook said, his breathes hitting Taehyung's neck.

" So you'll announce about us just because we don't get to spend our time together?" Taehyung asked him as he chuckled.

" I mean... if you want me to say the truth, then it's a yes," Jungkook said and finally stopped nuzzling his neck. He gave a quick kiss at Taehyung's neck and leaned out to look at his boyfriend.