Chapter 58

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The golden rays of sunlight passed through the window's indicating it was dawn. That cool breeze, those chirping birds; Jungkook had always loved his mornings. Now he doesn't feel like it anymore. Maybe in his morning routine of adoring the beauty of nature and feeling himself, he somewhere had gotten used to wake Taehyung up too.

Taehyung. It had already been two days since Taehyung left and Jungkook just didn't feel like him anymore. The house felt so quiet without him. Usually it would start with him waking Taehyung up, then them having a sweet bicker while having their breakfast, then them doing some or the other thing in the afternoon while uselessly flirting now and then and after that Taehyung used to stay up late at night to either watch movie or sing songs loudly disturbing his sleep.

Taehyung had completely changed his quiet, peaceful life and had already made him addicted to this new one. How can someone make such an importance in his life within such a small span of time?

Jungkook got out of his bed and put his sheets back in place. Brushing his teeth, he went to have his breakfast. Looking at the five seats around the table made him recall those breakfast moments again.

He sat down on his seat waiting for Jimin and Eunji.

Eunji woke up the evening Taehyung went back to Seoul. When she heard about everything that happened, she explained them what actually happened. She expressed her regret over what she did with Taehyung and even told them how she and Taehyung had become closer. 

After listening to her, the already dejected Hoseok buried his head in his palms and cried. He could perfectly remember his words said to Taehyung, drowning him in guilt.

Jimin and Jungkook were no other. 

" Kook... stop spacing out like this child. You still got your chance." His father brought him out of his trance as he looked around the table. Eunji had already arrived.

" Oh... Sorry." He said in a whisper and waited for his mother to serve him the food.

" Oppa, uncle is right. You all are moving to Seoul in two weeks as planned earlier. Nothing has changed-"

" Leaving the fact that they are no longer around us. And they would never even try being." Jimin cut Eunji in her words reminding himself as well as the others of the truth.

They had planned it all out. They knew the heirs will leave after the exams and they were going to leave soon after that too, as they had already got their jobs in Seoul. Everything was figured out until this happened.

They are going to Seoul, but it's not the same. They are missing an important part of them. And they constantly get aware of that by every little thing around them. And even if they try to talk to them, would they?

" You guys have to try. If you don't have the guts to make things right, then better forget about them than to cry over the same thing again and again. Everyone makes mistakes. Some run from them and some that try to make them right. You have to decide what you do. And trust me, the second option feels a lot more relaxing than the first." His mother explained as she placed the plates in front of them.

" I know mom. I want to be near him again and say sorry for everything. I know a mere sorry won't erase the words that I've spoken but I'll do anything. I just can't anymore without his goofiness. It's been two days and it felt like weeks. But the main question is, how will I be able to meet him? How will come in contact with him? I am sure nobody will let me close to him, especially his bodyguards surrounding him. What should I do?" Jungkook asked them.

" We don't know. You brought it to yourself, now think how to pull yourself out." His father said and laughed out loud when he saw Jungkook whine.

" Appa!" 

" I know what you are expecting from me Kook. I'll talk to Haejoon." His dad said as he smiled.

" Thank you so much Dad!!! I'll make sure to get his forgiveness at any cost." Jungkook said. This time he won't back out. He will follow Taehyung, get his forgiveness and confess too.

" And why is my oldest so quiet?" His mother asked looking at Jimin.

" I'm scared mom..." Jimin spoke in a whisper. " I tried calling him, getting in contact with him but I got no response. Even Hoseok tried mom. But it seems like they have completely separated themselves. We know we shouldn't have accused Taehyung and said such things to him but did we do something so bad that we don't deserve to even apologize?" Jimin asked her.

" We don't know what's going in their lives Jimin. You should know that we come from completely different worlds. Even if their lives seem good but is it really? You never know the other side till you don't jump up the wall and see it yourself." His mom explained.

" That's right. Take my example, I hated Tae oppa from the bottom of my heart. He got everything and I thought he was also stealing... was also stealing all my oppas away. But I noticed his true nature that day." Eunji said.

" Oouh when did our Eunji grow up?" Jungkook's mom fake cried. " So boys... stop with that downcast face of yours. Your appa will talk to his best friend and get his permission to stay there. But make sure to sort it all out. I want my favorite son to visit me soon." She continued.

Jungkook and Jimin nodded, trying to plan everything. They were thinking about the reaction the heirs would give after they stand before them. 

The next day, Jungkook's dad got an affirmative reply from his best friend after a lot of tries. His best friend was really upset with Jungkook's behavior but he assured him that Jungkook didn't mean it at all and wants to apologize. So Taehyung's father decided to give him a chance knowing about his son's feelings towards Jungkook. But he also warned them that it wouldn't be easy it all and they have to accept however Taehyung acts as they brought it upon themselves.

Accepting that, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok set off the towards Seoul after two weeks. Jungkook looked outside the train, his heart beating loudly at the mere thought of seeing Taehyung soon.

' I'm coming to you Tae. Even if you don't forgive me quickly, I'll try my best to prove that I didn't mean any of it. You were always the one bold enough to take any step in loving me and I stepped backwards in fear of losing you, this time I'll show you that I love you more than you can ever think. This time I'll be the one to striding steps towards you knowing that you'll be the one to take steps backwards, but trust me, I'll never stop till I 'll be able to reach you, hug you tightly and never let go. I promise.'

*****

I hope I can cover this story within 100 chapters at the speed I'm going T-T