Chapter 72

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Mistake. That's what Taehyung made when he told Jungkook to plan amazing confession for him. Of course it's endearing to watch him try hard ( or he loves playing hard to get), but this confession is getting life risking for him.

Jungkook already tried six times and failed all of them, just because it caused something to Taehyung. Like, he got hit by a bucket, got splashed by ketchup and even got almost killed by a flock of pigeons when Jungkook accidently walked through them. Unintentionally, Jungkook had ruined their dates as well as his confessions every time. And now Taehyung doesn't know if he should feel sorry for him or just get used to it.

Taehyung sighed for the umpteenth time as he wore a beautiful dress to go and spend time with Jisung. He thinks not only himself but also Jisung feels sympathy for him. And hence he decided to take Taehyung to his favorite restaurant.

He sat in the car, Mr. Han closing the door for him and continued to walk to the other side, sitting besides the driver.

The driver started to drive towards the destination. Taehyung sighed once again, when he felt the car move.

" You should've just told me you don't wanna spend time with me. No need to sigh every now and then." Jisung mocked, of course in a friendly manner.

" Oh come-on. You know it's not that." Taehyung whined, not wanting to upset his best friend. They were spending time after so long, he shouldn't behave like this.

" Yeah Yeah I understand everything." Jisung said and then laughed when he saw Taehyung glaring at him. " Okay bitch don't glare. I was just joking. I can feel you."

" Hah! I swear I am waiting for my grand confession but I don't think I can get it. I think he could never... should I just plan it out instead???" Taehyung asked his friend who looked at him in disbelief.

" So desperate to get him as your boyfriend, aren't you?"

" Of course I am! That man made me wait for him long and didn't let me even try to move on, now shouldn't he take the responsibility quickly?" He grumbled.

" You're at fault too. You don't like any of his confessions and tell him to do better again, how do you expect to be in a relationship with him at this rate?" Jisung asked him back at which Taehyung groaned.

" Okay maybe I am a little extra here but I also have my reasons!" He defended himself, " Have you seen his confessions? They are less of proposals, more of different plans to kill me I swear!"

" Yeah I do agree on that. Hobi told me about the recent one and I do feel pity for you." Jisung nodded in agreement.

" I love him too much or else I would have killed him for coming up with such ideas." Taehyung said and then looked out. " I guess we've reached."

They started walking inside the restaurant, Taehyung being a little creeped out by the smiles the staff was giving him.

" Jisung... Is it just me or they are really smiling like scary clowns at me?" Taehyung mumbled in his ear. Jisung giggled at that.