Chapter 31

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

On the second day, Taehyung and Jungkook stayed back and all the other went for forest exploration.

Eunji even said sorry to him but never got an answer back from Taehyung. He knew that it was probably Jungkook who told her to say that because why would she even apologize to someone she hates?

They went back home and the first thing the brothers saw was Taehyung's foot which had a band aid wound around it. They started worrying and panicking and Jungkook knew what was ahead of him. How was he going to answer Taehyung's possessive brothers?

Namjoon asked him for an answer and Yoongi looked really angry. But what hurt Jungkook was their disappointed face. They had trusted their brother with him for what? To let him get hurt?

But to his surprise, Taehyung took his side.

" Joonie hyung! Yoonie! Calm thy self and listen." Taehyung cut them.

" It wasn't the bunny hybrid's fault! He saved me instead. I was the one who decided to go in the forest without telling him. But he was the one who came to me like a good bodyguard! I swear he can get a place for being one of the Kim's bodyguard!" Taehyung said, smiling brightly and his whipped brothers calmed down instantly.

" Ok if you say so." Yoongi said and instantly handed Jungkook the business card. 

Jungkook took it with an dumfounded expression worn on his face.

" Yoonie!" Taehyung whined. " I was just teasing bunny hybrid!" 

The others sighed at the behavior of the two brothers. Too whipped, but what can they even say? They were getting whipped for the cute boy themselves. 

Especially someone unexpected.

" Can I go to my room now? I won't be able to stand on one foot anymore." Taehyung pouted and Namjoon and Yoongi widened their eyes.

" Give me your hand!"
" Let me help you Taebear!"

And this is how the evening went by.

At night, Jisung was playing on his phone when Taehyung snatched it from him.

" Tae!" Jisung shouted and tried to get his phone back.

" Don't even try. Spill the tea bitch. You thought I didn't notice the 'baby' coming out oh so sweetly from Hoseok's mouth?" Taehyung smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jisung blushed.

" I didn't tell you, did I?" He asked him shyly.

" No you didn't and that's why I asked duh" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" We both are now boyfriends!" Jisung squealed and Taehyung looked at him with a funny confused expression hanging on his face.

" When the fuck!? Where the fuck!? How the fuck!? What the fuck!?" Taehyung asked him shocked, but Jisung looked at him slyly.