Chapter 79

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The next day, Taehyung's father did as promised. He spent the whole day with his wife, telling her each and every second how much he loved her and how sorry he was for being so busy and not giving her time. Finally, everything between the family was fine again.

But the happiness did not last long for Taehyung.

" Is it true Taebear?" His Dad asked him softly.

" Yes it is true but-"

" See! I told you all! He is treating my Hanwool as if he is a low life! Why are you doing this to my child!? If you want I'll go from here but don't hurt my baby... He's the only one left for me now..." Aeri cried dramatically making Taehyung stunned by her show.

The woman had accused him of treating her son badly with Mr. Han's help and now she acting as if Taehyung was about to kill her son or something.

" Lemme complete my words! Momma-"

" This is not how you act my Prince... I've never taught you to show off about anything you have, I expected better from you," His mother cut his words with disappointment which made Taehyung's heart ache.

He ran towards her with his short legs and hugged her by her waist.

" Momma I didn't hurtie Hanwool hyung... They both bad people not me... Please look at me momma," He requested him mom as he hugged her tightly.

Aeri on the other side chuckled while tears adorned her eyes.

" We are bad people? Us?" She asked him and looked at everyone. " Just because I helped your dad a little too much doesn't mean I was bad! I just- I just wanted to show my gratitude to you guys... You gave me a home to live, a job to pay my expenses then shouldn't I pay back in some form? Then how am I bad for it?" She faked it all.

" You don't have to pay us back Aeri-ah. If I don't help my best friend when she is need, then am I even your true friend?" Taeyang asked her with a soft smile which made the other smile back too. She then sighed and looked at her younger son.

" Say sorry to him, my Prince," She ordered. Taehyung looked up at her and his eyes begged her to understand.

" But momma-"

" Taebear," She warned which made Taehyung turn around to Hanwool.

" I'm... I'm sorry," He said without looking at them. How could he even look at them knowing that he was right and they were wrong?

" It's fine little boy, you're like my son too. I understand your feelings but just don't do it again okay?" Aeri said softly and gave him a kind smile.

Taehyung nodded softly at that thinking that she really understood him. But the little boy was too pure hearted to know her true intentions. Because everything didn't end here. The mother and son literally tortured the little boy so that he couldn't ruin their plan. Of course they didn't do it physically. Aeri knew better. She knew she shouldn't hurt Taehyung that might leave marks on his skin which might get her caught. She destroyed his childhood by mentally torturing him.