Sinister Special

Two hundred years ago...

Muzan Kibutsuji was constructing a gigantic project out of dozens of thousands of demons. "Yes... the project is coming well. I've already made the egg, and soon, a massive beast will be born from it."

Kokushibo walks in, trying to tell Muzan that Gyokko had eliminated Ayato. "Hm, looks like he did the dirty work for us. Very well, have him come to me this afternoon. I'll give him more blood," the criminal man told him. Kokushibo nodded and left the room.

Suddenly, an energy explosion occurred, which made Muzan grin in pride. "Finally... it's finished. He will soon become a giant, a beast that will ravage all of humanity. I will name you... Sinistrius!" he exclaimed, smiling devilishly, proud of his new creation.

Sinistrius (A massive demon. His power is Elemental Fusion, and he was created by Muzan Kibutsuji 200 years ago via fusion of an immense amount of demons. According to the man himself, he is as strong as ten Domas.)

One and a half years following the demolition of Slayers Corporation HQ...

Bursts of impact punches were occurring in the air. "HAAAH... DAAAAH!" a person screams, landing a swirling kick. The person who landed that hit was Tanjiro Kamado, who was on a sparring match against his best friend, Isekai Mizuki.

"Heheheh... sharp as ever, my friend!" Isekai compliments him, suspending himself above water by placing down a Light Wall where he stood. Tanjiro used Rocket Jump to try and catch up to him, and ends up getting blasted by a Genocidal Machine attack. "I could say the same for you! Hinokami Kagura, Beneficent Radiance!" he replied, launching an attack.

Kanao, on a beach lounge chair, opened her eyes and watched the show. She lifted her sunglasses, and watched Tanjiro and Isekai duke it out. "Your margarita, ma'am?" a waiter calls, delivering Kanao a drink. She thanks him, and takes the cup. A waitress comes and gives her a sandwich, and she takes it as well.

"It feels so nice finally being able to relax. I mean, ever since I joined the Slayers Corporation, I couldn't find even a single DAY to just relax entirely without having to train," Kanao said, sighing in relief. Aoi chimes in, agreeing with her. "Same thing here," she says. Both girls raise their margarita cups and clink them together.

"Even when demons no longer exist in this world, those two are always raring for a sparring match, but their powers can destroy so much around them. Here, the boys can go wild without having to worry about collateral damage! Not much, at least. Hell, some civilians can even admire their skill as well," Kanao said, sighing and giggling.

Zenitsu and Inosuke were making a large sand castle, and Makomo and Sabito were staying in their hotel room for what they called "private reasons." Murata and Ozaki were off jet skiing, and Nezuko, along with Yushiro, were off going parasailing with Giyu Tomioka as their jet ski driver. The Tokito twins were just watching Tanjiro and Isekai fight, and put a bet on who would win.

"YAAAAAAAAAAH!" Tanjiro screams, with Isekai joining him. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he roars, throwing an explosive punch like Tanjiro. It creates an air shockwave, and everyone takes in the nice gust of air. Even Sanemi, who was next to Tsutako (who came along with them in their graduation vacation) was having a nice time.

12:31 PM

The fourteen former students were having lunch in the dining area. Tanjiro was wolfing down a full course meal quite quickly. "Dude, you eat fast..." Zenitsu commented, shocked. "You might not know, but I ate about four full-course meals in six minutes once," Tanjiro told him, raising four fingers. Even Kanao was concerned.