Chapter 28 - Isekai & Nezuko VS Gyomei

When the others got Sanemi out of the hole and returned with him, Inosuke and Yahaba, Tengen announced the next team to fight. "The fourth fight will be between... Team A and Mr. Himejima!" Tengen announces, looking particularly interested about this one. "I wonder how this goes down..." Isekai says, audible interest in his voice. "I'm quite nervous..." Nezuko mutters, sweating a little. "The battle will be fought in a copy of the school."

Later on...

"Fighting the strongest teacher in this school... I'm already pumped up for it!" Isekai exclaims, pumping his fists in the air. "So, how are we pulling this off?" Nezuko asks, obviously signifying that she doesn't have a plan. "Well, Mr. Himejima's blind, but his other senses are extremely sensitive. Hiding will be pointless. Let's just find him and fight," Isekai suggested. "If you say so."

"BEGIN!" Tengen called out as the pair ran off.

"My sister and the strongest student in Class 1-A against the school's strongest teacher... I wonder how'll they'll play?" Tanjiro wonders, watching the two closely.

"Where do you think he is?" Nezuko asks, tapping his shoulder. Isekai closes his eyes to listen better, and he answers. "I can already hear his footsteps, he's definitely close," Isekai says, putting his left hand on his sword's grip. "I feel like I'm not safe..." Nezuko mutters, feeling uneasy. Something clicked in Isekai's mind, and he immediately realized what was happening.

"WE'RE NOT SAFE, WE'RE NOT SAFE, WE'RE NOT SAFE!" Isekai repeatedly yelled as he turned behind him and conjured a Light Wall, as rocks began pelting it. "So, you realized I was here." Gyomei says, swirling his flail. "It's showtime." Isekai drew his sword and Nezuko readied her explosions.

"RAAAAGH!" he yelled out, whipping multiple areas, leaving barely any openings for Gyomei to see, none of which he took the chance to leap through.

"I would have gotten to young Mizuki by now, but I have to be wary of young Kamado behind him... her explosion's power is no joke. Which means... I should aim for her first!"  he thought to himself as he launched his flail towards Nezuko, who used an explosion to propel herself backward.

"Blood Magic: Heat Barrage!" she yelled out, rapidly firing explosive bullets at Gyomei. Isekai was fighting him close range, constantly whipping with his composite sword. "Rock Magic: Overhaul!" he yelled out as long spikes formed from the terrain, nearly hitting Isekai.

"Tch... This thing's still close-range..." Gyomei mutters as he began throwing more attacks. "Isekai!" she called out to him as she was signaling him to come to her. Isekai leapt at her and she took his hand, and began spinning him. "INCOMING!" she yelled out as she put an explosion to the throw. 

Isekai was flying at Gyomei, and landed a hard kick to his chest. He then gripped his head, flipped over him, and launched him back at Nezuko as he began running towards the two. She set off a large explosion that knocked Gyomei back, and Isekai threw a kick that knocked Gyomei back towards Nezuko, who forced him back towards Isekai with an explosion. This was repeated one time before knocking him upward, and Nezuko blasting him down towards the first floor.

"That's brutal..." Tanjiro comments, visible concern forming on his face. "Going not-so-brutal would have barely done squat to him, kid. His body is tough," Sanemi says, coughing as he pulls an ohagi out of his pocket and eats it.

"Speaking from experience, how hard is his body?" Kanao asks, curious. "Accidentally shot him with a gun, only took an hour to recover," Sanemi answers, getting straight to the point.

"Sheesh..."

Nezuko and Isekai leapt down the hole to catch up, only to be interrupted by Gyomei leaping back up. He threw Nezuko towards a door, and bashed Isekai's head on the floor.

"Ugh...!" Nezuko groans, trying to get up. "LET... ME... GO!" Isekai yelled out as he took out a throwing knife and thrust it into Gyomei's arm. He flinched from the pain and let go accidentally.

"So, you use ranged weapons... I'll have to take you more seriously." Gyomei said as he was wrapping his arm in bandages. Nezuko left the room she was in and stood next to Isekai.

"Nezuko, watch." he said as he signaled her to look at his hand. He then began to speak in sign language. "I'll run to the first floor. Take Mr. Himejima to the roof of the building, blow a hole down to the first floor, and find a way to make him fall down there. I'll knock him out in one hit." "Alright," Nezuko whispers. Isekai ran away, and Gyomei finished wrapping his arm.

"Hm? Where's Isekai?" Gyomei asks, whirling his flail. "I can handle this without him!" Nezuko answers, trying to divert his attention from Isekai's disappearance. "Well then, bring it on."

Nezuko ran away towards the classroom that had the broken door. She burst through it, and blew open a window. She flipped over it to the roof, and blew open another hole above where she blew that last hole. "Game over, Nezuko. Rock Magic: Ultimate Form: Planet Crusher - Melee Type!" Gyomei cried out as he tried to throw a massive punch at Nezuko, who evaded and gripped his arm. She tried to spin, but his body was heavy.

"His body's heavy, but now's not the time to falter!"  she thought as she took one of her hands off, and began setting off small explosions to force her body into a spinning motion. When she picked up enough force, she threw him down the hole.

Isekai was looking up the hole, and he was ready. He wrapped his right arm in chains, and prepared a high-power strike.

"Using the high-end extent of my powers is going to hurt my body at my level, and wrapping my arm will only lighten the impact a little... but, there's no avoiding it. This is the only way to pull this off."

Gyomei fell, and he saw Isekai preparing a strike. "Young Mizuki?!" "Chaos Magic: Demon's Cursed Touch!" he cried in his heart as he threw a punch at Gyomei's stomach, sending him flying and knocking him out overall.

Demon's Cursed Touch (The user empowers their arm in Chaos power, and throws a full-force punch.)

Nezuko got down to the first floor to see Gyomei in a pile of rubble, knocked out. "Wow, you actually pulled it off!" Nezuko exclaims, jumping a little. "Yeah..." he panted before his cellular muscles began to destroy themselves, and he launched forward in pain.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Isekai mutters, grimacing. "Are you alright?!" Nezuko asks. "I'm fine. It's just that at my level, using Order and Chaos magic like that destroys my muscle cells." "Oh."

"Team A has succeeded in defeating Mr. Himejima! The next match will be between..."

To be continued...