Chapter 79 - VS Sinistrius

"Ah, yes, the big one's name is Sinistrius. Like I said, I welded at least 100 demons with the strength of Lower Moons. You are not to kill him, you are just to prove to him that you can order him around. If One must join the fight, he'll do so. Now, go make that thing obey you," he introduced the large demon, this one named Sinistrius.

"How're we gonna beat this chunk of demon meat? This thing has insane strength! Even I can't make fissures with the most powerful of attacks from me!" Akaza questioned, trying to figure out how they could defeat Sinistrius. Doma then swung inward with both his fans, creating an icy gust of wind. He then redirected it towards Sinistrius, and it froze his legs.

Blood Magic: Cryokinesis (Ice can be generated from the user's weapons or hands, and can even be manipulated into certain shapes.)

"YOU NOT STRONG! YOU NOT WORTHY OF BEING MASTER!" Sinistrius yelled, breaking himself out of the ice with ease, and began charging toward the three. Akaza and Kanao leapt away, and Doma used more of his Blood Magic to try to slow him down. It was successful, but the slow down wasn't much. Kanao leapt on his head and thrusted her sword inside. Sinistrius roared in pain, trying to get Kanao off of him by shaking.

While Sinistrius was still trying to get Kanao off of him, Akaza came up and severed his left arm using a rising reversed axe kick that created a powerful shockwave that traveled through him. However, the large demon regenerated instantly, and he didn't even look fazed. After shaking Kanao and her sword off of his head, he almost struck away Akaza, had Doma not jumped to save him.

Crown Splitter (A reverse, rising axe kick that creates a powerful shockwave that runs through the opponent.)

"I know this thing was ten times as powerful as Doma, but surely this thing doesn't have that fast of a regeneration, right?" Akaza questioned, looking a little afraid. "There's nothing we can do about it. If we're going to use this Sinistrius demon to our advantage, we're going to have to make him obey us, and that's what we're going to do," Doma said. Kanao landed on the ground, only to turn back, jump to a wall, leapt off of it, and slashed both of Sinistrius' eyes.

"I LIKE YOU! WE FIGHT MORE NOW!" Sinistrius said, sounding happy instead of angry. He bashed the ground and created another fissure, which this time was stopped by Kanao and Akaza, by a combination of root wrapping and another one of Akaza's attacks, this time punching the ground, creating a large shockwave that not only halted the fissure, but also threw Sinistrius off-balance a little.

Crushing Type: Ten Thousand Leaves Flashing Willow (A powerful downward punch that delivers a large shockwave into the ground that expands outward, causing a massive crater.)

The battle went on for 8 hours, and by then, it was 5 AM. Before anyone could make another move, a mysterious force stopped them. "That's enough, all of you. It's 5 AM right now. Return back to base before you get sizzled in the sun. You stop too, Sinistrius. I know you like to fight these sorts of strong people, but even you know you can't be out too long," he commanded. "Yes, master," Sinistrius obediently replied, sinking into the ground.

Muzan's Stronghold, 5:19 AM

Akaza just finished eating a platter of sushi. He put the plate down, and began commenting on the fight against Sinistrius. "That thing was tough as hell. Hey, you, why didn't you join the fight?" he said, looking at "One". "I have no need to command such a beast," he replied.

"Ah, come on, Kokushibo! Don't be a boring man, join the fight! Surely you'll gain some sort of new battle experience from battling something so powerful as him!" Doma said. "One", or Kokushibo, sighed. "I will not join unless absolutely necessary. I have no need to command such a beast, and surmise it will be better left with you three. Do not make me speak any more," he replied, finishing his plate of sushi.

Kokushibo (Upper Moon One of the Twelve Kizuki, and the only known former Slayers Corporation swordsman affiliated with them. He has a younger twin brother, as stated by Akaza. He takes a liking to strong opponents. Kokushibo was born 500 years ago, during the Sengoku Era.)

"Well, can ya at least give us some tips on how to beat him? That huge thing's too good! Surely you were watching even at least a bit of the battle!" Akaza said. "You need to attack him more often, as to learn his habits. Only take the initiative if you're sure you can get away unscathed, as a fighter of his caliber is something even I fear, which is one reason why I refuse to have a beast such as Sinistrius be commanded by me."

Muzan entered the room where they were dining and cleared his throat. "You will be fighting against Sinistrius again at 7 PM today. You must be able to control him before the war against these deviants begins. Just defeat him in battle, and you have his mind at your hands," Muzan said, leaving the room.

Kokushibo had finished his plate of food, and went to his domain. "Leaving already?" Doma asked. The former stopped for a few seconds, and shut the door. "What a cornucopia of boring," Akaza muttered.

While walking to his domain, he looked rather angry. "I can sense you, Yoriichi. You're dead, but not gone. Just who did the Kamado family pass this thing on to this time...?" he asked himself internally, indirectly asking this "Yoriichi" person who has the Sun Magic.

To be continued...