Chapter 5 - Shinobu Kocho

During lunchtime, when Isekai was still waiting for the food, a third-year girl sat at another lunch table, staring at Tanjiro. She smiled, but her veins seemed to have bulged a little, as if she were angry. At that moment, Ms. Kocho arrived at the table, bringing the girl some food.

"Oh my, sister, you seem quite mad. Any reason in particular?" Ms. Kocho asked her sister, who was a third-year sitting down at a table. "No, no! It's alright, Kanae."

Ms. Kocho, or, whose name is Kanae... "Is it about Kanao and Tanjiro? They seem to be getting along quite well! Come on, Shinobu. Don't intervene," she requested. "I'll be having a word with little Kamado later..." Shinobu said in a slightly pissed-off voice.

Shinobu Kocho (Third-year of Class 3-A. She's siblings with Kanae Kocho.)

After Kanao, Tanjiro and Isekai finished eating, they headed upstairs so that they could play a game of Chess. Shinobu popped around the corner, spotting Tanjiro. She then asked: "Tanjiro, can you come over here for a second?" she asked. Tanjiro then agreed, answering with: "Oh, sure! You two go ahead, I'll catch up with you later on."

Tanjiro followed Shinobu into an empty, lights-off room. The moment Shinobu and Tanjiro entered, the female higher-up locked the door and latched it with a chain she borrowed from Isekai. "All right, Kamado. What are you doing having fun with my little sister like that?" she asked angrily, but with a smile.

"Y-your sister?! Who are you talking about?!" he asked, scared. "Kanao, of course. What are your intentions with her?" Shinobu asks. "Nothing weird, I promise! I just enjoy having her as a friend, since Isekai was my only friend at the scho-" he answered, interrupted by Shinobu punching a dent in the wall next to Tanjiro.

"Now now, let's not start making false takes on the topic. Tell me the truth, RIGHT NOW, Kamado." she demanded in a scary tone. "I'M TELLING THE- AAAAGH!" he yelled as she grabbed Tanjiro, and tossed him to the other side of the room.

Back to Kanao and Isekai...

Isekai pondered on where Tanjiro could be, moving forward his pawn as he said: "This shouldn't be taking a long time, do you feel like something's wrong?" Kanao thought about it as she moved her queen left a little, answering: "Well, I feel like it has something to do with the chains you gave her."

Back to Tanjiro and Shinobu...

"WHO EVEN ARE YOU- BAAAGH!" he asked as he was punched. "I am Shinobu Kocho, third-year. You're fooling around with my Kanao, aren't you?" Tanjiro then answered: "OF COURSE NOT- GAAAGH!" he said as he took another punch.

Shinobu takes out a metal baseball bat. She exhibits her angry face, and gets ready to swing at Tanjiro.

To Isekai and Kanao...

Isekai slams his hands on the desk, ready to dash towards where in Earth Shinobu and Tanjiro might be. "Wait... I'm going after Tanjiro. I feel like he's in possible danger." Kanao replied that she will be coming. The pair rush out the door, and run towards a room that they suspected Tanjiro and Shinobu will be in.

Isekai attempts to open the door, but the chain holds the knob tight. "UGH! I didn't think I'd EVER have to use THIS around here!" Isekai angrily pulled out a wooden sword, and slashed open the door. Kanao questioned what the heck Isekai just pulled out of his pocket. "EHHHH?! YOU HAD A SWORD?!"