Chapter 19 - Traveling Week

Thursday - October 4th, 10 AM, PE Class, Gymnasium.

"Alright, everyone. You will train your Magics against each other. I have assigned you in pairs. Tanjiro and Muichiro, Isekai and Kanao, Susamaru and Yuichiro, Yahaba and Nezuko, Murata and Inosuke, Zenitsu and Genya, then finally, Masachika and Yushiro, and Ozaki along with Aoi will come with me to choose a breathing technique to learn. I analyzed your magics and how you used them, and paired you up with another depending on their magics and how they used them. Are there questions?" he said, mostly monotone. "No, sir," they replied. "Good. Now begin, and no equipment." he said as he signaled Ozaki and Aoi to follow him.

The magic training went as it should be: Everyone trying to attack their partner, improving their magic, and other sorts of training.

When the class ended, Music had to be cancelled because Mr. Kyogai was hit with a severe cold, and had to be held at the hospital for a week or so.

Shortly after Isekai had opened his manga, Kanae entered the room, and made an announcement. "I have an announcement for all of you. On next week Monday, you will be on a traveling trip for a two weeks. We've assigned all of you into pairs for each room. There's two beds on each one, so boys- if, they are at all, of course- don't get any funny ideas."

Zenitsu was rather unhappy about that restriction."OH COME ON! SLEEPING WITH A GIRL WOULD BE A LITERAL DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME!" "What do you think we are, perverts?" Isekai mumbled, not taking that last sentence well. "Well, at least there's a boundary for Zenitsu." Tanjiro softly said.

"Here are the pairs.

Isekai and Nezuko... Inosuke and Zenitsu... Yuichiro and Muichiro... Yushiro and Susamaru... Yahaba and Murata... Ozaki and Aoi...  Genya and Masachika... and finally... Tanjiro and Kanao."

Zenitsu gets mad at this, Nezuko's just being cheery about it, and Aoi and Isekai are giving each other smug looks that say: "Wanna see it again?"

"Ah, it's lunchtime. See you kids later!" Kanae said as she strolled out the door.

12:00 PM, Kimetsu Academy, Cafeteria

"Yunno, I hope we don't take any more demon attacks for a while. Within the span of about four weeks we already killed about 3 Lower Moons, but we ended up losing Mr. Rengoku. We've been falling behind on our Science," Isekai said, lighting up a conversation. "As much as I hate school, Isekai's kinda right. I DO want a future for myself," Zenitsu commented. Tanjiro was eating a rice ball when he decided to speak up. "I'm sure *nom* they'll find a replacement *nom* soon enough." he said as he swallowed his food. Nezuko nodded and kept eating her noodles.

"Not soon enough, buddy. Mr. Tomioka's older sister had been working as an office intern for 2 years, and she ain't dropping her job. The two eldest of the Ubuyashiki family are too young, Mr. Rengoku's father filled in for Flame Hashira, and Mr. Uzui is literally our Vice Principal," Isekai replied. Kanao just sighed.

"How about Ms. Kanroji?" Aoi suggested. Muichiro shook his head, replying, "She's our school nurse. Also, she's quite ironic in the face of memes. She actually tries harder to heal your problems."

"Mr. Iguro?" Zenitsu said. Sanemi overheard and responded with: "Idiot, he's the clubs manager!"

"How about Mismatched Hair's parents?" Inosuke suggested, forgetting that they were dead. As a response, Isekai whipped Inosuke with his chains. "You dumbass, they're dead! Ugh, we can worry about it later on."