Chapter 118 - Glacial Hell

Isekai hit the ground hard, and he woke up all groggy. "Guh- shit! What happened?! Did I fall?" he questions, rubbing his head. He then comes into the realization that he's in another fortress, except one that's full of ice.

"Holy shit, where am I now? This clearly isn't Gyutaro and Daki's base, given that this place is made of ice. Did Upper Moon Two make this domain? It was stated that his powers involve ice..."  Isekai internally questioned, standing up. He notices that he still has his sword, so he picks it up, then starts treading through the domain, sliding through the ice.

"God, it's fucking cold in here... colder than my bedroom..." he commented. He just powered through it and started running. "The others have to be as well. We all fell down, didn't we?" he said to himself, dashing forward to find the others.

With Kanao and Aoi...

Kanao and Aoi hit the icy cold floor, and it hurt like hell for them... "OW! WHAT THE HELL DID WE FALL DOWN THROUGH?!" Aoi questioned, lifting her hand off the ice. They both stood up and took a gander at their surroundings. They exit the room they're in and start running through the domain.

They notice that nearly this entire domain is made of ice, if not for a few spots of stones here and there. They look around, realizing this is a literal ice domain. They enter a wide area, and they start hopping and climbing up on top of buildings to try to traverse the place.

With Hakuji, Tanjiro and Nezuko...

Nezuko snaps awake first and realizes that Hakuji and Tanjiro are unconscious. She then starts flicking her brother's forehead to wake him up. "Onii-chan, wake up! We're in some icy place..." she says, pouting. Tanjiro wakes up and sits up. "Since when was it this cold...? It's definitely not as cold as Isekai's bedroom, but it's pretty cold..." Tanjiro commented, rubbing his eyes.

His sister rolls her eyes and slaps him, fully waking her brother up. "WAH! Oh... where are we?" he questions, rubbing his forehead. "No, I think we're trapped here. Hey, Hakuji's here as well, for some reason!" she gives her opinion, realizing that their newest classmate was next to them.

"E-EH? Oh, hey, you two. Say, what happened? Why are we in here?" he asks, rubbing the back of his head. "We don't know either. We suspect it might be the doing of Upper Moon Two," Tanjiro answered, crossing his arms. "Well, we won't get anything by just standing here. If Hakuji's here, the others might probably be here as well. Let's start looking for them," Tanjiro suggested. Both Hakuji and Nezuko agreed and got up to help him look.

With Kaigaku, Zenitsu, and the Tokito twins...

Muichiro got up first, noticing the predicament he was in. He crawls over to Yuichiro, who is unconscious from the impact, and wakes him up. "Yuichiro, get up.. we're in some icy place... Oh, hey, Kaigaku and Zenitsu are here too," he says, trying to wake up Yuichiro. Kaigaku and Zenitsu were still conscious, questioning why it was so cold.

"I think we're in the domain of Upper Moon Two. If Kaigaku and Zenitsu are here, chances are our friends are around here as well. Should we look for them?" Yuichiro says, suggesting something. The other three nod, and they stand up to start looking for the others.

Back to Isekai...

He started using his chains to maneuver better since he got tired of accidentally slipping off. There were a few creatures made of ice, but they were made short work of by him. Kanao spots him and calls out. "Isekai! Over here!" she says, raising her voice. Isekai hops over to them. "Ah, you two are here. Have you seen anyone else yet?" he asks. Aoi shakes her head.