Chapter 112.6 - About Akaza

Hakuji and Isekai were training in the gymnasium before the final activity of the second years' Athletics Tournament. Isekai had been training his punches and kicks with weights put on them, and Hakuji was meditating.

Isekai popped a question to break the silence. "So, Hakuji, you trained in the Soryu dojo of the Martial Dragons, right?" he asks. Hakuji nodded. "I'm one of the only two people in history to pass the final exam," Hakuji replies. "Well then, I guess I can get to it. Do you know anyone named Akaza?" Isekai continues, doing arm circles to loosen his arm a little.

"Akaza? You mean Upper Moon Three of the Twelve Kizuki? Yeah, I think he was the only other one to pass the Soryu Dojo's final exam," Hakuji replied, sitting down. "There was a fifth dojo among the Martial Dragons, but I heard Akaza committed manslaughter on everyone in that place. Sentsui Dojo, I think it was called. They taught people to use their martial prowess as if it were a weapon of any kind," Hakuji continued.

Sentsui Dojo (The War Hammer Dojo) (A long-forgotten dojo that was once among the Martial Dragons. According to Hakuji, Akaza had killed everyone in that dojo a few centuries ago. This dojo taught its students techniques that flawlessly mimicked weaponry.)

"Seems legit. I thought that they rebuilt the Sentsui Dojo in 2022, though," Isekai said, confused. "They rebuilt it, but Akaza and the demon swordsman tore apart the entire building within an hour. The reports say that the attack dealt four million yen's worth of damage," Hakuji replied, confirming Isekai's thought. "I plan on joining the Slayers Corporation because I want to kill Akaza. I wanted to learn in the Sentsui Dojo, you know?" he continued, stating his current goal.

"You plan on joining? Great! I've seen your potential in battle, I'll write a recommendation form later and discuss this with the principal," Isekai stated, putting the weights back in the storage room. "Well, it's almost 1:30, let's hurry back to the stadium before we're late," Hakuji suggested. Isekai nodded, and they both left the room.

To be continued...