Chapter 107 - Nezuko Transforms

In the middle of Nezuko's roar, she gained a pink flaming aura around her, and it exploded. A swirling pillar formed around her, and after a while, the aura exploded, setting everything in pink fires instead of orange.

Suddenly, she emerges from the smoke, appearance completely new. She kept growling, not saying a single word as she walked towards her opponent, Kamanue. "Grrr..." she growls, looking at him.

"What is it, girl? Turned into a wannabe demon out of anger? Come, then. Let's have a-" he taunted as Nezuko suddenly flickered behind him, and axe kicked him to the ground. She then tried to follow up by crushing his lungs, but Kamanue made a spear out of his flames and stabbed her in the chest.

Before he could do anything, Nezuko breaks the spear, and grabs his head with one hand. She then throws him, and chases him in mid-air. Kamanue then turns behind him, ready to counter-attack. He conjures a sword made of flames, ready to retaliate.

Before he could swing, Nezuko sets off explosions on him while maneuvering above him, by using her other hand to propel herself using explosions. She then lands on the ground, and concentrates her magic power into a small beam. She fires it, and a burning hole is made in Kamanue's stomach.

"F-FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! IT HURTS SO MUCH!"  he questioned, trying to regenerate. "I... I CAN'T REGENERATE!"  he thought, concentrating even harder. In doing so, he dropped his guard, and Nezuko leapt upward and put both of her hands forward. She blasts Kamanue, and he tumbles to the ground. Before he could get up, she grabs his head, and starts smashing the ground with his body. She then throws him, dragging his face along the ground as he goes.

"W-what the hell is this...?" Ozaki questions, scared for her life. Murata then realizes. "Wait, she's THAT Nezuko Kamado?!" he questions. "W-what do you mean?" Ozaki asks. "Fourteen years ago, in the supermarket. A baby girl leapt out of her stroller, and attacked her mother. She's that same girl!" Murata explained, revealing that he was a witness to the incident. "I think... I think Nezuko's become a demon!" he assumed.

After Nezuko threw Kamanue again, she powered up once more, her power growing ever so sharply. She then charged at him, ready to finish him off. Suddenly, Kamanue gets up, and uses his sword to sever all four of Nezuko's limbs and her head, which succeed.

He laid there in fear, and thought Nezuko's rampage was over. Suddenly, her eyes move, and her body reattaches itself. "WAIT, HOW?!" Kamanue questions, jumping back. "Wait, the blood never broke apart nor dripped down at all. She solidified her blood, and used it to reattach herself!"   Kamanue realized. "FUCK! This is bad...! Wait, is she standing still...?"  Kamanue asks himself.

Nezuko smiles, puts her hand forward, and closes it into a fist. Suddenly, the parts of Nezuko's blood that touched Kamanue ignited themselves, and exploded into flames. "GUH-AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kamanue screamed, clearly in immense pain.

Then, Nezuko leapt forward and grabbed her opponent by the head, and threw him airborne once more. Then, she dashes beneath him, and gets in front of him. Once he got into range of her legs, she kicked him upward. Nezuko then prepared a ball of flames on her hand, ready to unleash something big.

She roars, thrusting her hand forward as a big flame wave was fired at Kamanue. He got caught in it, and tried to shut it down using his own flames. It proved unsuccessful, since the beam destroyed Kamanue's counter, and he was launched all the way into the sky, and into space. Literally. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤᵤ..." Kamanue screams, fading away.

Shortly after, Nezuko calmed down, but her transformation didn't drop. Soon, she suddenly attacked Murata out of nowhere. "WOAH!" he yelped, dodging her assault. "NEZUKO, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" he questioned, getting into a fistfight with her. Ozaki got scared and pulled out her radio.