Chapter 99 - VS Wakuraba (R) (Part 2)

After the Tokito twins figured out how they could defeat Wakuraba, they decided to search for Yushiro, so that he could give them more paper talismans. They quickly located him, and got the papers. Shortly after a short discussion, they hopped back down into the battle.

"We're back for more!" Yuichiro calls. Wakuraba looks around, trying to locate them. "Oh, so you're using those annoying talismans again. What a cheap trick..." Wakuraba says. He then transforms both his arms into blades, and tries to wait until he takes an attack. Suddenly, he takes a hit to the gut, and another one on his calves.

His head is almost immediately cut off, but he detonates a bomb in his leg to prevent that from happening. "Damn it! He planned for this...!" Yuichiro muttered, leaping backward. At the other side was Muichiro, with some mist coating his fist. He then punched the air, and something was sent flying towards his enemy. When the smoke cleared, Wakuraba was punched in the face.

Yuichiro then immediately charged in for the kill, and got his neck. But, his blade slipped off the wire that attached his head, so Wakuraba still isn't dead.

"Hmm... so the regular neck isn't what we need to slash, it's the wire that attaches the head to the rest of his body. However, though, something's wrong about it. Last time we got the wire, I actually slashed it off. However, this thing got back up, with no form of concern on his face. So, either I didn't get a certain part of the wire..."  Muichiro thought, scanning Wakuraba body. "Or, it's somewhere else in his body, much like what Murata described Upper Moon Four's location to be."

Muichiro then executed an immensely quick assault of multiple slashes, and Wakuraba's body was cut to pieces. Muichiro then made a horizontal slash at the part of his torso where the heart is, but nothing was there. He tried the brain, but it wasn't there either. He aimed for the spine next, but where he hit, it was hardened. "At the spine!"

Muichiro jumped back, and Yuichiro stood right next to him. "I know how to kill him now," Muichiro stated. Yuichiro questioned what he meant. "The cord isn't the way?" he questions. Muichiro shook his head. "He showed no form of concern on his face when I cut off the wire attaching his head last time. I tried other parts of his body, and something's hardened around his spinal cord," he explains, wiping the blood off of his sword. "I think what we're looking for is in there," he adds.

"Alright, let's try that!" Yuichiro lightly yells as he charges forward. They both lock into a short struggle with Wakuraba. Soon enough, they get the upper hand, and Yuichiro swings at the spinal cord, although at the wrong part of it. "Wrong part! You aimed too high!" Muichiro uttered, jumping backward.

"So, they know just where to aim..." Wakuraba mutters. He changes his left arm into a flamethrower, and starts spraying fire at the two. He burns the talismans, forcing them to become visible again. "There you are!" he exclaims, changing his arm from a flamethrower to another gatling gun, firing at the two.

Yuichiro moves in front of his brother, and deploys a defense using his magic. "Any plans?" he asks. "You can lift platforms and drop them at will, right?" Muichiro questions. Yuichiro nods, and says that he can even move them too. "Good. Leave the battlefield. There's some big debris pieces from when we had to get Genya, Yushiro, me, Isekai and Kanao out. Use those, and deploy aerial assault. I'll deal with killing him. Find Yushiro, make sure he's safe first. Go!" he explained, prompting Yuichiro to leave.

Yuichiro went searching for a little, and Yushiro was on top of the building, safe and sound. "Oh, good, you're here. Can you pass me another paper talisman?" he requests. Yushiro nods, and passes him one. "I heard your plan from Muichiro. I'll play substitute until you can gather what you need. Go!" he says. Yuichiro took the talisman and jumped down.

Yuichiro then entered the fortress where Rokuro once resided. He picked up some debris, and using his magic, he threw it onto the roof. After a while of doing this, Yuichiro decided enough is enough, and went back up to start dropping them. "Yushiro, keep throwing your stuff. I'll assist you," he requested, lifting up a debris piece.

Muichiro and Wakuraba were still fighting one-on-one. After a minute, debris started falling from the sky. "UGH, FIRST, THOSE KUNAI, NOW, DEBRIS?!" Wakuraba questions, slicing apart another incoming piece. Muichiro landed another ranged punch on him, and he was beginning to get annoyed. Soon, more and more started falling, and Wakuraba started to lose control of the battle. "Damn it! Debris is falling everywhere! I can't tell what's going on-" he thought as one of his legs got crushed by a debris piece. The moment he got himself out, he transformed both his arms into blades, and cut apart everything coming toward him.

Unfortunately for him, as he was gathering his surroundings, Muichiro charged in and slashed his spine. After a short struggle, Muichiro took Wakuraba's life by going through with the attack. The other two hopped down, and high-fived each other. Yushiro got on the radio to announce their victory over Wakuraba.

"Pseudo-Upper Moon Three has been eliminated!"

To be continued...