Chapter 105 - VS Enmu (R) (Part 2)

"Dude, what was that?" Isekai asks. Tanjiro looks at him, and he realizes it. "So it's another new power, huh? Four down, two or three to go,"  Isekai thought. "But what is this power called?"

Suddenly, energy that had the appearance of an astral body started swirling around Tanjiro's hand. "Cosmic Energy: Cosmic Shooter!"  he calls out, charging forward. He lands a short combination of melee attacks, and then releases the energy in the form of a wave. "We'll be alright now.

-=FLASHBACK=-

Tanjiro had just shattered through the fifth dream, and he ended up in the dimension where he could see Ayato and the others. He could see someone that was unfamiliar. He was a young man that looked be in his early 30's. "Hey there. You must be the current holder of the Kagura, right?" the man greeted him, confirming something.

Tanjiro nodded, and the man got to the point. "I am the fourth holder of the Kagura. You can call me Akatsuki Kamado. I'm here to give you my power. Your friends are awake, and are already fighting the demon you're looking for. My power is called Cosmic Energy. As long as you have stamina, you can create energy that you can use for multiple different things. Understood?" the man explained, introducing himself as Akatsuki.

Tanjiro nodded. "Good. One thing before you leave: I have some basic techniques in there. The names and how to use them will come to your memory naturally. Seeya later, and kick that demon's ass," Akatsuki said, bidding Tanjiro farewell.

Akatsuki Kamado (The fourth user of the Hinokami Kagura. His own Blood Magic was called "Cosmic Energy.") (Another made-up character.)

Cosmic Energy (A Blood Magic contained in the Hinokami Kagura. The original holder was its fourth user, Akatsuki Kamado. If the user has any stamina remaining, they can create energy whenever they want. It can be used for multiple different kinds of techniques, whether offensive, defensive, or evasive. An example is the Cosmic Shooter attack, which is a single powerful energy wave.)

Cosmic Shooter (The user gathers a substantial amount of cosmic energy and releases it in the form of an energy wave.)

-=FLASHBACK END=-

Enmu stumbled backward. "Oh, fuck this!" Enmu muttered to himself, jumping down into a dark forest. "AFTER HIM! Kanao, you stay here! Take the train to Yoshiwara, and assist with patrol and defense in case the enemy will go there!" Isekai commanded. Kanao nodded, and ran towards the train's locomotive. Tanjiro and Isekai hopped off the train to chase Enmu.

Soon, they catch up to Enmu, and the chase truly begins. Both slayers have been trying to get him, but he's been putting them both asleep constantly, only for them to get back up and continue the chase. Soon, they reach a river, and Enmu creates a makeshift surfboard out of a nearby small tree. Using his nails, he slashes it to bits, leaving a plank that would fit well for him. "Toodle-oo!" Enmu calls out. "What could we use...?!" Tanjiro asks himself. Suddenly, Isekai kicks him into the water and hops on top of him.

"ISEKAI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Tanjiro questions. "Shut up, or water'll get in your mouth. You're gonna be the board, we're not wasting any more time here," Isekai said, maneuvering quite well. "You... seem to be quite experienced with this..." Tanjiro commented, actually impressed.

"I did skateboarding a lot as a kid. I'm a natural at this," he replied. "There's our guy," Isekai said to himself, drawing out his gun, and switching out the drugged mags for his nichirin mags. "DIE, YOU DEMON SCUM!" Isekai yells, firing a round. He misses. "Oh?" Enmu realizes, looking behind him. "Ah, Mizuki-san. I see you haven't given up on chasing me yet. When will you ever learn that you will never catch up to me?" he greets, opening a mouth in his hand.