Chapter 101 - VS Rokuro (R) (Part 2)

Rokuro opened his mouth, and a huge amount of scorching energy was gathering. After a while, he fired a huge wave of flame that destroyed anything in its path. Genya took everyone and started flying to a place he know Rokuro wouldn't be able to see them in.

"I knew that they would be stronger than they were as Lower Moons, but this is just insane!" Masachika commented, looking over. Rokuro was looking around, trying hard to search for the four slayers. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" he asks.

"We clearly need a plan to take him down. What do you think we should do?" Aoi asks, now scared out of her life. "He probably has a weak point we can slice off. I doubt it's his neck, since he knows we're going to aim for it first," Genya proposes. He then goes on. "If I had to guess, it would probably be somewhere inside his mouth...?" he adds, rubbing his chin.

Another beam of heat energy came flying past them. "AND WE SHOULD DO IT FAST; HE'S GOING TO CAUSE A LOT OF DESTRUCTION!" he said, sprouting his wings. Everyone climbed onto Genya, and he went soaring off into the skies. Rokuro looked around, and eventually, he spotted them. "GOT YOU!" he exclaims, charging up a wave and launching it towards Genya, who dodged it. Rokuro fired more, and Genya kept dodging it.

"HOLD STILL, DAMN IT!" he yells angrily, firing even faster. "DUDE, HOW ABOUT WE START HEADING TO HIS MOUTH?!" Masachika suggested. "AND GET EVEN CLOSER?! HECK NO! We have to keep flying until he conks out or something," he answers, going faster.

Rokuro eventually got tired, and started firing Bloodbullets. Genya got struck by two, and almost dropped Aoi. "DEFEND ME, DAMMIT!" he yells. Makomo stood up and started slashing any incoming bullets. Aoi and Masachika joined her not long after. They held off quite well, properly defending Genya from getting hit.

"Alright, now would proooobably be a good time to dive..."  Genya thought, rushing towards the head of Rokuro's monstrous body. However, Genya was stormed with more bullets. The other three tried to block them, but couldn't slash all of them fast enough.

Masachika then had an idea. "Go to the back! We'll head towards his head from there! If he can't see where we're coming from, he won't be able to attack us!" he suggests. Genya nodded and picked up the speed. They landed on the back of Rokuro's body, and tried to advance towards the front from there.

After a few seconds, Rokuro made a loud roar, that made some of his bones grow some beings out of them. One looked like Sekido. Another looked like Karaku. "Wait, what the hell?" Masachika questions, cutting the Sekido lookalike's head off. "Didn't Susamaru say that Upper Moon 4's magic was never passed down?!" he continues, slashing three more.

"Yeah, she did! What the hell is this?!" Genya replies, decapitating three demons. "Whatever! We just have to make it to the front so we can get his head!" Masachika says, being intercepted by a demon.

Sooner or later, they make it to the front. "I'VE GOT YOU NOW!" Rokuro exclaims, opening his mouth to deliver a massive blast. "Oh... I... somehow *completely* forgot about that..." Genya mutters, bracing himself. "Oh no, you don't!" Makomo replies, charging up a powerful water magic attack. "Water Magic, Sword Form: Whirlpool..." she chants, spinning in a circular motion. After a short delay, she throws her sword at the blast with full force. "Traveling Cyclone!"

Whirlpool: Traveling Cyclone (The user spins their body at rapid speeds, and then throws their sword to the designated location. Anything caught in it is cut to bits. More effective underwater.)

Her technique not only completely stopped Rokuro's attack, but she even busted a hole in his mouth. Masachika and Genya immediately charge in. Not long after, they realize it isn't in there. "Wait, it's not in his mouth?" Aoi questions, looking around.

"Wait, guys, stop, I smell something," Genya says. Everyone looks at him. He starts sniffing, and he turns his head towards the back of his mouth. He turns both of his arms to rocks, and starts punching the wall. "Genya, what the hell are you doing?!" Aoi questions. Genya then replies "Whatever the hell we're looking for - it's behind here!" as he throws a heavy punch, breaking it open.

And there was Rokuro, his limbs attached to pipe-shaped strands of flesh. "UH, GUYS? CUT HIS HEAD OFF ALREADY! THE DEMONS ARE POURING IN HERE!" Makomo frantically demands, slashing their necks rapidly. Genya immediately draws his sword out and attempts to slash his neck.

However, another explosion occurred. Every demon that grew from the bones on Rokuro's back faded to ashes, along with the massive body. Rokuro and the four slayers were ejected from it. "One last stand, huh?" Genya utters, sprouting his wings. He starts soaring through the sky, eventually catching Aoi and Masachika. Unfortunately, he misses Makomo, but Masachika catches her in his arms. She puts him down, and they look at Rokuro.

"Let's end this now, guys!" he yells, charging towards Rokuro. "I WON'T LOSE TO INSOLENT SLAYERS LIKE YOU! NOT AGAIN!" Rokuro yells, preparing to make his body more powerful. Unfortunately for him, the big transformation he used earlier nearly drained his energy, and only his right arm was enlarged, and the right half of his face looked like it was melting into red slop.

"Shit, that transformation drained my stamina! I can't even give my body complete armor!"  he thought, frantically shooting more Bloodbullets, which Aoi and Makomo start to block. Soon, Rokuro gave up on shooting them down. He cupped his hands and drew them to his side, drawing an immense portion of his Blood Magic into it.

"Take this!" he yells, shooting a large wave of heat at them. He thought he completely vaporized them, but was shot back at by Makomo, who stopped him with a Hydro Pump.

Hydro Pump (The user launches an immensely powerful wave of water at the enemy.)

Masachika then jumped off of Genya's back. "MASACHIKA, WAIT-!" Makomo calls out, trying to stop him. He had already hopped off, and there was no stopping him now.

"I have to eliminate him, now! This is the only chance I'll get before we mess up this mission! I have to do this. End it in one attack!"  Masachika thought, breathing in. He was about to strike him with an Idaten Typhoon.

But, Rokuro deployed a last-ditch defense effort, and used what little stamina he had left in him to create armor to defend himself. Masachika realizes this, and changes his style from Sword Forms to Regular Forms.

"I thought of this when I saw Tanjiro beat Kocho-senpai at the physical examinations. I can't have piercing strength like his, it just won't work for me. But... I'll do this my own way! Wind Magic: Sudden Breeze!"  he calls, striking the armor, dealing explosive damage. Rokuro was revealed once more, and Masachika drew his sword out.

Sudden Breeze (A single slash that causes a powerful explosion where it lands. Great for breaking open armor.)

"Wind Magic, Sword Form: Idaten Typhoon!" he yells, dicing Rokuro to bits, which included slashing his neck.

Idaten Typhoon (The user backflips into the air, and while upside-down, unleashes a powerful gust of circular wind that slashes apart anything below.)

Rokuro was killed, and Masachika relaxed himself. He took a deep breath, and looked at the sky as he fell. Luckily for him, Genya swooped him up at the last second, and they land on the ground safely. "Dude, do you know how dangerous that was?" Genya questions, punching his back. "I know, I know, but it was now or never at that point," Masachika replied. "Well, at least you got him..." Aoi uttered, picking up her radio.

"Pseudo-Upper Moon Two has been eliminated!"

To be continued...