Part IV - A World Without Demons (Prologue)

December 1st, 2030

Narrator: Tanjiro Kamado

After I was pulled out from my demon body, we started the recovery by repairing all of the damage. In our fight, millions upon millions of yen's worth of collateral damage was dealt. The Slayers Corporation and the military assisted in building everything back up to how it was, and Kimetsu Academy received another upgrade during reconstruction.

We had to rebuild MizuTech from the ground up, since it was pretty much destroyed to nothing by Kibutsuji's rampaging dragon. We were able to confirm the deaths of Masachika, Genya, Yahaba, Susamaru and Kaigaku. Nezuko was assumed dead, until we heard her hack and cough in her struggle for life.

They took her to the Slayers Corporation laboratory to hold her there until they could find a way to completely resuscitate her. That's when we received some shocking news: Despite Muzan having been wiped out, the big demon, named Sinistrius, was somehow still alive. They held him captive and used him to make serums that, although it cannot cure diseases, it could heal all the injuries of a person. We got Nezuko back, all healed up, around November 30.

We tried getting Isekai to get one of those shots, but since he had demon antibodies due to having a demon arm before, he could never have that arm restored until those antibodies were eliminated, which would be impossible to do. So far, at least. After Isekai's demon arm was utterly destroyed without a single demon cell left behind, they made another robotic right arm for him, and he's been living with that ever since.

To be honest, it was good that Father got that serum of that human regression drug when he did. I heard that the lab was crushed three minutes after miss Tamayo left the lab in an attempt to chase him. Unfortunately, Ms. Kanroji and Mr. Iguro were recorded dead as well, from the cause of blood loss. Everyone deeply loved the school nurse, and will definitely miss her.

I heard that Mr. Tomioka's older sister, Ms. Tomioka, whose name is Tsutako, filled in for both her and Ms. Iguro as school nurse and clubs manager. Out of our ten Hashira, only Muichiro, Mr. Shinazugawa, Mr. Uzui and Mr. Tomioka got to see the end of the fight. I honestly feel bad for the rest of them, since Mr. Himejima was a nice man, Shinobu-senpai and Ms. Kanae were good people, and Mr. Rengoku was bright and vigilant.

Rengoku's father would fill in for Science teacher, since he wanted to follow in Mr. Rengoku's steps. I heard from Mr. Tomioka that he was a bad father, and wanted to turn his life around for once. Ms. Ubuyashiki became the Acting Principal of the school, since Mr. Ubuyashiki was devoured by Kibutsuji during the fight.

Mr. Kyogai became the temporary English teacher since Mr. Himejima died as well. They would have him hold that position until they could choose someone permanent. They were running low on options, so they had to spread out a little. And later on, we could celebrate Christmas and New Year once more.

One day, Zenitsu seemed to have found out the Hinokami Kagura's secret, so I had no choice but to tell them all of it. They seemed to understand why I kept it secret, and no one tried to fight me for the power, thankfully.

But, all things have to come to an end, and not only was it true for Kibutsuji's life, but it's also true for the Slayers Corporation.

Narrator: None

To be continued...