Chapter 1 - Kimetsu Academy

Tanjiro got into one of the two most prestigious high schools at the age of 14. Nezuko also joined at the age of 13, due to an exceptional grade level that she attained. It was the first day of classes, and the mother of the Kamado family, Kie, called down her six children to eat, saying: "Kids! Time to eat! I made eggs and toast!"

The kids came down one by one. Tanjiro, Takeo, Shigeru, Hanako, and Nezuko came down while carrying Rokuta. Before they began to eat, the whole family except for Rokuta, yelled out "Itadakimasu!" before eating.

While everyone had been munching away happily at their breakfast, their mother broke the silence. "Tanjiro, Nezuko, you two should hurry. Your classes begin 7:30 in the morning, don't they?" Kie asked. "AH! THAT'S RIGHT!" they remembered, then began drilling through their food as if they were woodchipper machines shredding wood. After eating, they cleaned their mouth and brushed their teeth. They also freshened themselves up with a wet towel.

"I'll see you later, guys!" Tanjiro cheered, and Nezuko added: "Behave while we're gone, alright?"

The kids nodded and the two eldest siblings exited the door. They entered the car, and their mother escorted them towards their new school, Kimetsu Academy.

Their mother dropped them off, and the siblings registered themselves. They were both registered as Freshmen, and were assigned to class 1A. When they entered, this is what they were greeted by:

- A few people playing Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Two twins formulating plans for something
- A yellow-haired guy and a young man in a boar mask arguing
- Two girls with butterfly hairclips drawing
- A familiar boy using his phone
- A person with a mohawk and his friends playing what seems to be Poker.

"Weird classroom, huh?" Nezuko prompted, realizing what the people looked like. Her brother answered: "You could say that again and mom wouldn't tell you to stop repeating it."

Tanjiro and Nezuko picked their seats. Tanjiro sat at the bottom-left corner, next to a young girl with a butterfly clip, sporting a ponytail at the right side of her head. The girl looked at Tanjiro and waved. Tanjiro just smiled back.

"Cute."  was his first thought about the girl that just waved at him.

Nezuko plopped herself next to the yellow-haired boy who was arguing with the boy wearing the boar mask. She just took out her phone and played a bit of a simulator game. The boy adjacent to her looked backward, and he almost squealed. He managed to turn back and keep arguing with the one in the boar mask.

A boy taps Tanjiro's shoulder. He looks to see who it was. It had been Isekai, at the age of sixteen. "Hey, man! Long time no see, eh?" he asked in a much more soothing, deeper voice than when he was a child.

"I-Isekai? Is that you? It's so great to see you again!" he realized who was in front of him as he embraced his friend that he hadn't seen since kindergarten.

"Wanna play that new game that came out? We can use my phone as a hotspot." he asked, bringing out his phone. Tanjiro agreed, saying: "Don't count me out." Nezuko remembered who he was, and got up to join him and her brother. "Isekai! Lemme join!"

Tanjiro realized she was coming, then asked for her phone so Isekai could enter the password.

45 minutes later...

"I think that's enough for now. Wanna do it again later?" Isekai asked. Tanjiro and Nezuko nodded in agreement and went back to their seats. The door then opened. A young and beautiful woman with glittering lavender eyes came through.

"Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you all. The same faces from my Art classes from last year all stay as of today. As most of you might or might not know, I am Ms. Kocho. It seems like we have three new faces! How about we start with you, crimson hair?" she introduced herself, then asking Tanjiro to introduce himself.