Chapter 46 - Muzan's Message

= ANNOUNCEMENT =

Alright, I'm pretty sure revamping ALL of the chapters from 1 - 44 is going to take a VERY long time. So, I will be releasing more chapters as the changes are going to take effect in the earlier chapters. Part Two may be a little short, due to how long it currently is before my next school year begins.

Hope you enjoy this chapter anyway, and have a great day/night.

Zenitsu, Kanao and Masachika were studying together, trying to understand chemistry and a few haikus. "Ugh... I still can't make any heads or tails of this calculus mumbo-jumbo!" Aoi complained, trying to get the gist of the topics in her lessons. "Need some help studying?" Isekai asked his friend as she nodded and walked over to him. Aoi thought about Isekai's copy of Black Blood, then asked him: "Also, now that you have Black Blood, can't you just make your own army of demons and turn Muzan's kind against him?" Isekai shook his head, answering: "Nope. Can't. I can only steal and give Blood Magics with the amount of blood I took from Muzan. If I did have a Blood Magic prior to this, I'd probably be a demon by now."

With Kanao's group...

"I don't even get how haikus work..." Masachika muttered.

"Uh... I think I'm more confused than a fly trying to get out of someone's room..." Zenitsu added.

Everyone had been using some free time studying for the upcoming midterm exams. They were 3 days later, so everyone decided to hustle and drop it all for now. Shinobu joined the rest of Class 1-A, seeing as she was the only one of Class 3-A to actually be present.

"Uh... I'm beginning to somewhat understand this, but I'm not getting how (Calculus stuff) works." Yahaba looked at Kaigaku and Inosuke, asking them to help him understand.

Inosuke put his legs on his desk, saying: "Yeah, see, that's the tricky part." Kaigaku chimed in, explaining how it works. "If something like that's gotta be solved, then (more Calculus stuff)..."

The entire class, along with Shinobu, had gotten along pretty well, and were doing what they were, until something came crashing through a window and hit Ozaki's arm. "OW! CHECK WHERE YOU'RE AIMING NEXT TIME, YA BASEBALL-ADDICTIVE LUNKHEADS!" she yelled angrily before realizing that she was hit by a metal ball.

"The fuck's this metal ball doing here? Was someone playing shot put and is overqualified?" Isekai asked, putting in a light sports joke.

"No... There's this glowing blue light on top of it..." Yushiro answered. The ball grew legs, then crawled towards the front of all the students' desks, then a hologram video appeared.

"...what...?" Isekai questioned, one of his eyebrows raised.

A familiar voice greeted them. "Greetings, Class 1-A of Kimetsu High." it said.

"Who the hell is he?" Kaigaku asked, pointing at the hologram.

"Muzan Kibutsuji!" Tanjiro yelled while clenching his fists.

The video displayed Muzan Kibutsuji giving off a message."So, if you're watching this video hologram, it probably already means that you've seen this ball. Anyway, I'll get straight to the point."

"We just finished up fighting the last Lower Moon! What will it take for him to stop...?!" Kanao asked, facepalming.

Muzan then put up a short scroll, showing all of the Lower Moons' faces, crossed out in a big red X. "You've already killed all six of my Lower Moons. Kamanue, Rui, Mukago, Wakuraba, Rokuro, and Enmu."  he said, as the video began to play flashes of the demons' deaths, recapping how they all met their fate.