chapter 17

Enid
"Ahhhh! Ahh! Nghhh! Ahh!" I helplessly moaned out, struggling to catch my breath, sliding up and down the wet tiles of the shower, the sound of the water spraying next to us muffling the sound.

"Oh baby! How are you always so tight?! Mhhh!" Carl pounded into me repetitively, speeding up with every thrust, getting deeper and deeper into my core.

"I-i'm gonna-!" I squeal, reaching my orgasm and unable to form a coherent sentence. I squeezed my legs tighter around his waist and threw my head back against the wet tiles, trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck Enid! I'm almost there!" He groaned into my ear, his grip on my waist tightened. His pace quickened which I didn't even know was possible and he pounds directly into my core. I can feel my hair and breasts bouncing against him, but couldn't care less.

"Ah! Ahhhhh! Carlll~" I tangled my fingers further into his soaking wet hair and squeezed my eyes shut in pure ecstasy.

"I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming!" He lets out a deep and sexy groan into the crook of my neck, slamming into me a few more times before finally stopping.

"Fuck!" I gasp out, feeling his warm seed spread inside me. He held my tightly against the wall, both of us trying to regain our breath.

"Are you feeling better baby?" Carl gasps, picking his head up off my shoulder and looking at me from under his dripping wet hair. His gorgeous crystal blue eye and empty socket looking back at me while he leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Mh huh!" I nod, still trying to catch my breath. He reaches over and turns the shower nozzle off, not letting go of me.

"Do you think you can stand?" He turns back to me, a concerned look on his face.

"I-I think I'm okay." I pant. He eases me down, and I hold onto his shoulders for balance, not quite able to stand on my own from the throbbing feeling in my core.

"Maybe not..." He chuckles, holding me against his chest. He turns us around and grabs a towel from the counter and wraps it around me before doing the same to himself.

It's been a little over two months since we found out about the baby, and things have been... interesting. All of the hormones made me very horny and upset when Carl wouldn't pay enough attention to me. I also had really weird cravings and recently started to get really bad morning sickness.

The past couple months have been filled with sex or constant attention whenever he could give it to me. He also started to grow more protective over me. Carl had already been pretty protective of my since the Tyler incident, but now it was on another level. He would get really worried if I left his sight for too long, causing difficulties for when either of us would have to go to work.

On the bright side- I never really wanted to leave his side either. I felt really clingy and like an attention whore, but he assured me that it was alright.

About a week ago, I first noticed that I was starting to grow a small baby bump. It was barley noticeable, but when i lifted my shirt to show Carl, I didn't even have to explain it to him. He was so happy that he almost cried. I've never seen him this happy before, and it's making me even happier. I couldn't wait for this baby to get here.

It's only been a couple months, and already this baby is so loved. Even Maggie and Jesus have been extra nice to me lately. They always remind me not to overwork myself and exhaust the baby. Hershel and Judith have also been extra cuddly with me lately.

I've never seen Rick so happy. I think that he's more happy that Carl is this happy about something than he is about the actual baby yet, but it's amazing to see none the less. Michonne too. The intimidating warrior has become a big softy when it comes to me, and always goes out of her way to make sure that i'm comfortable.

"Here." Carl pulls one of his oversized thermal shirts over my head, lifting my hair out from around the neck hole, sitting it gracefully on my back.

"You know, I can dress myself." I smirk at my loving boyfriend. He's adorable. He always does everything that he can to help me and make sure that i'm we'll taken care of.

"Yeah, but I like doing it." He smiles, pecking my lips and pulling on his own shirt.

"You think i'm getting any bigger?" I ask, lifting the shirt up and examining my stomach.

"A little bit now that I'm looking at you." He smiles, placing a protective hand over my bare bump.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, any special requests?" I ask him, looking up into his eyes.

"I just want to spend the day with you. I don't really care what we end up doing." He smiling, subconsciously rubbing my stomach, where our little baby lay.

"I can work with that." I giggle, watching him lean down and press a kiss to my stomach after sliding on a pair of jeans. I took a seat on the toilet seat, hoping to relieve the aching feeling between my legs.

"Are you sure you're okay baby?" He looked at me, concern lacing his beautiful blue eye.

"Yes, i'll be fine." I smile back at him.

"Sorry for going so rough on you. I guess you really turned me on earlier." Carl apologizes but i just chuckle.

"I guess I did." I think back to earlier. Maggie asked Carl to count stalk of the pantry since Jesus had just brought back a bunch of things from a run. The two of us being as inseparable as we currently are, we're both crammed in the small closet together. Soon enough, I started to get horny again and started to tempt him.

I would kiss his neck, run my fingers through his hair, and pulled my shirt down low to expose a lot of cleavage, licking my lips. The second he was done with inventory, he dragged me up to our room, grabbed some clothes, and led us to the bathroom where we still currently were.

"How's the baby doing? You guys hungry?" Carl asked me as he tied the laces of his boots. That's another thing. I've been eating a lot more lately.

"No, not right now." I rub my slightly swollen belly.

"Alright. Do you wanna go down to the lake and read comics?" My ears perk up at his suggestion and I nod to agree. I finished getting dressed by throwing on some jeans and my boots.

I have to remember to get bigger clothes the next time i'm on a run. My currents clothes fit for now, but they're getting a little snug. I can only imagine how they'll fit when i'm six months pregnant!

We walk back to our room and grab a couple comics. Carl then leads us down the stairs and out the front door, closing it behind him.

"Let's go Cowboy!" I skip ahead, stealing his hat and giggling. Carl just shakes his head and chuckles, catching up to me and sitting down besides me.

"I love when we come out here. It's like when we used to hop the fence in Alexandria, but less dangerous." I smile at sky's pink reflection on the water.

"Yeah, it is. You know, when we were in Alexandria and you first showed me a different perspective on the world outside of the gates, that is when I first started falling for you." He smiles ahead at the lake, wrapping an arm around me.

"Really?" I turn to him and he nods his head shyly. He's too cute!

"Well, I think that I first started to fall for you when you refused to let me say goodbye after the wolves attack. I knew That I had feelings for you before that, but that's when I realized that I was starting to love you and got scared. I didn't want to let anyone in and get hurt again. But now, here we are." I chuckle at my own expense. I have definitely changed a lot over the past couple years.

"I'm glad that you let me in. And I happen to like where we are now!" Carl pulls me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me protectively and rubbing circles on my stomach.

"Who would've thought?" I chuckle, leaning up and connecting our lips.