chapter 6

Enid
I woke up to the sun and warm bright on my face. I turn over to see Carl breathing softly. I smiled and cuddled closer to him (if that was even possible), and played with his long hair. I felt a small aching feeling from between my legs, but ignored it. Moving his hair out of his hair, I couldn't help but admire his calming face.

I have the cutest and hottest boyfriend ever! His long eyelashes, his sculpted jaw, his freckled cheeks, his perfect nose, and his rosy pink lips. Ahhh! I rubbed small circles on his bare chest that my head was resting on, and he groaned softly indicating that he was waking up, pulling me tighter in his arms. His beautiful crystal blue eye flutters open and land on me causing us both to smile at each other.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I whisper to him. He rolls his eyes chuckles.

"It's the morning, we must've been really worn out last night and slept through dinner." He looks towards the window, and then back at me.

I lock eyes with him and focus in on the bandage. God I hate that bandage. I unconsciously raise my hand up to the worn down and sweaty bandage and look to him for approval. He nods hesitantly and sits up, making me sit up with him. I sit in his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Oh lord.

We're still naked. Well, now this is awkward. I just know that my face is bright red, but I ignore it and pretend like I didn't see his gaze go down to my breasts and back up again to my eyes and start to unwrap the bandage.

He grabs the blanket and pulls it around us both before resting his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. I peel off the bandage, tossing it aside onto the bed and push his hair out of his face again.

"I want to see all of you, like you've seen all of me. I hate the bandages, I love your face- even if you don't. I think you're the most beautiful person in the world." He sighs softly and rests his head on my chest. I rub my fingers through his hair.

"You know, that doesn't really make me feel better when 99% of the world's population is walking corpses." He chuckles, finally looking me in the eyes.

I chuckle back and cup his face, dropping his gaze to my lips and leaning in and connecting our lips. He wraps his left arm tightly around my back, pulling me against his chest, causing me to arch my back, while his right hand is at the back of my head, deepening our kiss.

Oh my god this is so hot. Things in my life are finally starting to look up. I can get used to this everyday!

"Are you wet?" He breaks the kiss and raises his brows with an almost goofy grin.

Shit!

My whole body is bright red, I know it!

"Maybe..." I look up into his eye and lack there of.

"Good, because you're making me hard. You up for a round two?" He smirks at me, waiting for my consent.

"You're on Cowboy." I pull him back in for another kiss. He immediately goes for the inside of my mouth and sucks on my tongue, causing me to moan out.

"Ahhhh!" I tangle my hands in his hair as he makes his way down my neck and chest, leaving a tail of saliva and love bites.

He flips us around and slams me into the bed before going back to my breasts. He starts sucking on one and nibbles on the bud.

"Oh my god! Carl! Oh my god, don't stop!" I throw my head back against the pillow, looking up at the ceiling.

I soon decide that I love having sex with my boyfriend.

"How about here?" He smirks up at me from between my legs. My eyes widen and my breath hitches.

"Are you serious?" I gasp out. He ignores me and leans his head down and starts his licking and sucking.