chapter 5

Enid
After talking with Carl, i've been going crazy. My thoughts keep racing, and my heart is beating like crazy. I tried to finish my chores as quickly as I could so that I would have some extra time to get ready before I meet up with Carl later. I really want our first time to be special.

Oh god. This is it. I'm going to lose my virginity. At least I know that I can trust Carl, and that he will take good care of me.

It was times like these that I especially miss my parents. I wish that I could talk to my mom about this. We could share this important moment together, and she would tell me about her first time. She'd tell me jokes about how awkward it was and tell me that i'm growing up. I really miss her.

I try to wipe away the tears that were forming in my eyes and walk into the bathroom that was across from my room. I have about an hour and a half before Carl would be done work and come find me, so I had an hour and a half to try to mentally and physically prepare myself.

I turn on the shower and start to strip my clothes. Once the water was hot enough, I step in and start lathering my body with soap and after, I begin washing my hair with the new lavender shampoo and conditioner that Maggie helped me make the other day. I shave, and scrub the dirt from my hands.

When I finished my shower, I wrap myself in a warm towel, and attempt to dry my hair. I go back to my room and try to find the nicest clothes I have. I ended up wearing a plain black bra and underwear, a black tank top, and worn out, ripped black skinny jeans. My hair was pretty dry now, and I attempt to brush it out.

I put on deodorant and a few sprits of a perfume that Maggie had gifted me for my birthday a few weeks ago. She had found a bunch at an old store on a run, and grabbed a couple for the two of us. I picked the Vanilla Rose scent to use, hoping that Carl will like it as much as I do.

I look at the clock and it reads 2:43, which means that I still have to wait about a half hour. Now, I just sit back on my bed and wait for the time to pass. I guess that I must've fallen asleep, because I someone was gently kissing my forehead and whispering for me to wake up.

I open my eyes and am immediately greeted by an crystal blue eye and bandage, and I cant help but smile.

"You really must be tired today." He chuckles and sits down next to me on the side of my bed and grabs my hand, inter winding our fingers, and resting both of our hands in his lap.

"I don't even remember falling asleep. I was just waiting for you and I guess I just drifted off." I admit, staring deep into his eye. He leans down until we are only about an inch apart, the love and admiration shining in his gaze.

"Well im here now," He smiles back at me. "You look beautiful." He whispered.

"I wanted to look special for you." I can't help but blush.

"You always look beautiful, but i'm glad that only I get to see you like this." He mumbles before leaning in, and connecting our lips.

His warm lips danced with mine, and he soon began sucking on my top lip once again. I reach up and tangle both of my hands in his hair, knocking off his hat. I'm guessing it landed on the floor, based off of the soft thud it made. He leans in and deepens the kiss, making it more passionate.

He goes down my jaw and starts sucking and nawing on my neck, definitely leaving plenty of dark hickeys. I gasp and lean into him, pulling him closer. I start to pull his shirt up, him pulling away and throwing it off with my aid, before grabbing the bottom of my shirt, and quickly lifting it over my head, and throwing it aside mindlessly.

He goes back to my neck and makes his way down my chest, looking up at me before he starts to suck on my breast where my bra doesn't cover. I moan out and pull at his hair a bit. He continues his way down my stomach and stops right at the top of my jeans.

I sit up and start to u clip my bra, letting it slowly fall, avoiding his gaze. He lifts my chin up to make me look him in the eye and locks our lips again.

"You're so beautiful Enid." His hot breath on my lips. he makes his way back down my jaw and starts to suck on my breast, and playing with the other using his hand.

"Ah!" I squeak and arch my back a little, pulling him back in. He slowly pulls away and sits up to unbutton his pants. I help him unzipped them to make it go faster, and he pulls them of, tossing them aside, before he did the same to mine, leaving us both in our underwear.

He reaches into the back pocket of his jeans from the floor and pulls out a small packaged square. He turns back to me, meeting my gaze before speaking up.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to." He reassures. I nod my head and give him a warm smile.

"I want to. Make love to me Carl." I pull him back into another kiss. We are sitting here making our, the sound of our sloppy kissing can be heard throughout the room, as he takes off our underwear, and slides on the condom.

"Are you ready? I think it will hurt at first but I'll try be gentle. If you want to stop, just tell me." I nod, giving him consent, and he slowly pushes into me.

"Ahhh!" I gasp out, throwing my head back and squeezing my eyes shut once he was all the way inside.

"A-are you okay?" He tried his best to surpress his moans, looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Y-yes. Keep going." I run my hands up and down his chest, admiring his soft outline of abs. He nods in response and slowly pulls out and pushes back in, starting to thrust at a slow pace. I wrap my legs around his waist and continue to play with his long hair.

"Fuck Enid! Y-you're so tight and wet! You feel so good!" He moans out, attacking my lips again with more loving kisses. I cant hold back my moans anymore, and don't care about how loud I am.

The room is filled with the sounds of my bed creaking, our skin slapping, and our loud, desperate moans.

"You're so big! You feel so good Carl!" I manage to gasp out between moans and gasps.

"God I love you so fucking much baby!" He quickens his pace, slamming in and out of me faster, and sucking on my neck.

"Ahhh! I-i love you too! I love you Carl!" I gasp.

"I think i'm gonna cum!" he groans in my ear, his warm breath and deep voice sending shivers down my back.

"I am too! I-i'm cumming! Ahhhhhh! Carl i'm cunning! Right there!" I curl my toes and pull him as close to me as possible, pulling his hair.

"Fuck baby! I love you!" He thrusts even faster as we both reach our limits. I can feel the warmth of our fluids even through the condom, I could feel his warm seed.

He collapses next to me, and I curl up into his chest, is both laying there sweating and trying to catch our breaths. He eventually sits up and takes off the condom, tying it, and tossing it in the trash can. He comes back to bed and covers the both of us up in the soft blanket.

"I love you so much baby." He rubs soothing circles on my shoulder where the blanket slipped off of.

"I love you too. This was amazing Carl, thank you!" I lean in and press my lips to his. Our kiss lasts a few minutes before he slowly pulls away and glances at the clock on my bedside table.

"You should rest now. I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner." He whispers to me, kissing the top of my head again, and playing with the ends of my hair with his fingers. I nod and lay my head into his chest and slowly start to drift off to sleep.

God I am so in love with Carl Grimes.

—————————————————
Please like and comment so I know what you guys like and would like to see in upcoming chapters! Thank you!