chapter 11

Carl
I don't want to force her or rush her into anything, but if this is what she wants, I am happy to help her.  I deepen the kiss, causing her to lean back onto the bed. I start to kiss down her jaw, leaving a trail of hickeys down her neck. I find her sweet spot, that I know by heart.

"Ngh!" She gasps out.

I pull away and grab the hem of the shirt that she was wearing. It was my Navy crew neck, nice and cozy for her. I wait for her nod of approval before gently lifting the oversized shirt over her head, taking mine off shortly after. My hat is long gone, an afterthought from when we were making out.

I go back to kissing down her chest, and plant my hand on her waist, using the other to take off our pants after kicking off my boots.

"Are you sure about this? We can stop here." I verify. She nods her head, a determined look in her eyes. The warm feeling in my chest returns. God, she's beautiful, and she's all mine.

I reach to pull off our underwear, and unhook her bra, letting it fall from her shoulders, and toss it to the other side of the room.

She reconnects our lips. I deepen the kiss, sucking on her bottom lip, asking for access. She allows me in, and we go back and fourth, fighting to see who gives up first. She's not giving up. I pull away, chucking to myself.

Enid gives me a questioning look. "You always have to win, don't you?" I chuckle. She blushes and turns away from me, wrapping her arms around her breasts, covering herself from the cool afternoon breeze coming from the window besides us. I turn to the nightstand and open the drawer, pulling out a condom, and shutting it again.

I slip the rubber on, and lean back in to kiss her. I position myself at her entrance and wait for her moaning out, before pushing in.

"Carl!" She breathlessly gasps out. She's so fucking hot.

"Hmph! Baby, you feel so good!" I let out a raspy groan into the crook of her neck.

I press kisses deep in the crevices of her neck, trusting in and out.

"Fuck! Carl! You make me feel good! You're so big!" She interwinds her fingers in my hair.

"You're gorgeous Enid. You're all mine, and mine only. No one else will ever touch you again. I won't let them." I groan, speeding up my pace.

The bed was thumping against the wall, and our moans and skin slapping echoed throughout the room, and dispute it being the middle of the day, we didn't care. This was about us. This was about us and our love for each other. 

"Enid! I'm close baby!" I breathlessly gasp.

"Me too! I'm almost there!" She manages to gasp out, her back arching off the bed, and into my chest. I wrap my arm around her back, supporting our weight, and quicken my pace to as fast as I can.

"Carl! I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming!" She screamed, throwing her head back against the pillow.

"Me too baby, i'm cumming!" I gasp out in a deep groan.

I can feel my release in the condom, and her release around me. I pull out, collapsing next to her. I pulled her to my chest, holding her as close to me as possible.

"I love you so much baby." I pant, kissing the top of her sweaty head, pushing her damp hair out of her face.

"I love you too Cowboy. Thank you." She smiles up at me, connecting our lips, leading to another intense make out session.

She rolls on top of me, straddling my waist, and deepening the kiss. I pull the back of head head forward, pulling her closer, and knawing on her lip.

Fucking shit!