chapter 13

Carl
I woke up to the sun shining on my face, and my amazing girlfriend draped over my chest. I smile down at her and pull up the blanket, covering her exposed back. Last night we decided to first start trying. Wow, I cant believe I even said that. Enid and I are trying to have a baby.

I'm going to be 18 in about two weeks, and Enid turned 18 a couple months ago. I know we're young, but in this world, time isn't promised. In the old world, we would be graduating high school, and heading off to colleges. The last thing on my mind would be having a baby. But this isn't the old world. I can't bare the thought of losing her. She's my everything. I know that we'll be just fine.

Speaking of birthdays, today my baby sister is turning six! Six freaking years old! I can't believe it's been that long since mom died. Since Judy was first born. Since I became a big brother.

Today we're going to have a huge picnic and spend the day making Judy happy. I also plan to talk to my dad about the baby.

"Morning." Enid stirs and looks up at me with her gorgeous eyes.

"Morning." I smile down at her. She smiles, sitting up a bit, exposing more of her breasts that are pressed against my chest- not that i'm looking.

"You perv!" She giggles, ruffling up my hair. I look away with a red face. Damn. I got caught red-handed.

"I-" I stutter, not knowing what to say.

"I'm just kidding sport. You're allowed to look if you want to. I'm yours remember?" She whispers into my ear, sitting up and straddling my naked lap. She let the blanket fall from around her, exposing her perfect bare breasts, her hands pushing her up on my chest. I fucking gulped like an idiot.

"What do you think? You like what ya see Grimes?" I nod my head, sitting up, and planting my hands on her petite waist. She's perfect.

I don't like to talk about her body because I don't want to be one of those guys that prioritizes sex or his girlfriend's looks over her personality, but I do love it. I love everything about her. Her petite body, her perfectly sized breasts and ass. I love her pale, perky breasts- not to big, not too small. The way her body molds perfectly against mine, her stunning long brown hair, her gorgeous sea green eyes, her perfect nose and pump lips, and her perfectly sized hands that fit perfectly in my own. She is literally the embodiment of perfect. She's like a goddess, and i'm so beyond lucky to be able to find somebody so perfect, especially in this shitty world.

"You're so hot baby." She smirks before connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. She curls her back, pressing her chest back against my own. She tangles her hands in my long shaggy hair. It seems to be her favorite thing to do, but i'm sure as hell not complaining.

I pull away, and just stare at her beauty. I admire my work and the dark hickeys that littered her neck and chest. She looks to the clock on the nightstand before turning to me, pecking my lips, and getting out of bed.

"We need to get up now. It's almost 8, we have to distract Judith while everyone sets up her surprise party." She smiles, picking up my shirt from the floor and putting it on.

"I love when you wear my clothes," I smile at my beautiful girlfriend who was sporting only my t-shirt and some underwear. I get out of bed and pull on a clean pair of boxers and jeans. I walk to the nightstand and pick up my hat, walking over to her and grabbing her waist.

"But you'd look better with this." She giggles, wrapping her delicate arms around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss.

Damn. If you told me that I would be living a nice ass life like this when I first arrived in Alexandria, I would've laughed in your fucking face, but now- I wouldn't trade a second of it for the world.