"Are you alright , Zinnex? Why didn't you stop Spike?"
"Spike wasn't used with the scent I have , the only scent he had of the strongest was my blood. Its only way to ensure it me was to bite a scar open. But it will be fine for me."
Zinnex said with her hand swinging.

Of course... How much it reminded me when she first have interaction with Spike....

"Spike , come here , boy."
She cooed the small pup in the house as it simply looked away from her , making her grunted annoyingly.

"Some prideful dog..."
"Possibly he doesn't recognize you yet."
"Donnie!"
She said with a cheerful tone before standing up from the foliage covered ground and hugged me tight.

"Spike doesn't want to talk to me. Help me out pleaseeee."
"Well.... you know the drill.... Say it."
She pouted at first , yet sighed , for the sake of taming Spike.

"Donatello was the best and smartest brother among all and I loved him the most. Now , please?"
I laughed before teaching her how to tame it.

Or....

"This was unexpected... ," She sighed , "This was legit luring the dog. It won't help , Don."
"Treats were Spike's biggest weakness. Trust me ," I said while placing a treat in front of its opened cage. As I analysed , it soon walked out and munching on the snacks.

"Now what did I tell you?"
"You made it sound like you did experiments on Spike."
"More accurate , observations. I would not simply put a dog into the risk of effects of my experiments." I elaborated to her before handing the treats to her.

"Wanna give it a shot?"
"Yeah!"
She cheered with full enthusiastic while taking the bag of treats from me , placing the treats one by one , letting Spike eventually followed that trail along.

But as soon as I looked away for one second , she suddenly screamed in pain , making my head turned towards by the quick moment , found Spike biting her palm , with its teeth piercing her skin.

"Spike! Let go of her! Bad dog!"
As I scolded the dog , he immediately let go as he ran back to its house while I examined Zinnex. 
"Let's get you patched me before Father finds out."
"O-Okay..."

But after dinner that night , when everyone headed back to sleep , Zinnex being the only one who rose from bed , heading outside the yard , to meet Spike?

"Are you alright , Spike?"
She asked innocently yet concerning as she sat by the front of Spike's little space while I observe her by the window.

"It's alright , come here , you didn't hurt me much..."
From upstairs of my room , I witnessed Spike slowly crawled onto her crossed lap while licking her palm softly , which eventually tickled her.

As she was having her sweet talk , she somehow looked up to my window , waved as she noticed me. I returned the wave and smile as I admired her adorable laugh on her face , that made my day.....

"Oh right , have you told Ava or any of the boys about me waking up?"
I flinched as I quietly turned to my brothers.
By all of that , it was obvious that I have forgotten about that single thing....

"It's fine... You're all worried of me , I can tell. Don , call them for me , would you mind? Bet Ava was already worried like hell."
I snickered before leaving the room with my brothers , expect for Spike who insist to be accompanying Zinnex's lonely soul.

"Well , I will call Ava now-"
"Do we really have to?"
I looked at Raph who stopped me , while his eyes were written with rejection.

"We can take care of her , ourselves. We don't need to let Zin suffer one more time!"
"Raph , calm down , all she simply want now was at least telling her friends she was doing alright now. You don't have to be overly bossy-"
"Me?! Bossy?! HA! Speak of the man who was back then yelling at Father after Zin left us!"
"It's- Ugh ," Leo pinched the bridge of his nose before turning to Raph , "Raph , listen , I know how much was it sound to be angry and sad for Zinnex's current state. But sad to inform you , right after she went out that room , we would have to head back for police duty."
Raph stunned a bit before turning away from us.

"Raphael , we can trust them , they're our only ones we can count on."
"Yeah Raph! You should see how the cosplay guys reacted when they know Zinnex was kidnapped by that stupid son of the family!"
Raph seemed tensed , it was actually obvious that he was worried that Zinnex will be hurt , once again , by the male roommates.

"You know what , call them , Donnie."
"A-Are you sure , Raph?"
"Like I was some scared turtle who hid himself in his shell? I'll trust them , eventually. For the love of Zinnex."
'Now , that's the spirit , brother...' I thought before pressing on the phone , dialing Miss Ava.