Louis' POV (continue)

Start from the beginning

"Kat!!" I groan as she exhaled dramatically in my ear. I knew I had to pull away. "Later? Okay babe? I want you now too but will have wait" I told her, she wiped her mouth, I could tell she was embarrassed, her face was so flustered.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her forehead.

"I've missed you."

*****

The dinner reservation was at BLACK by ezard Restauran at the Star Casino, again Liam oragnised it. I wore a dark demin pants with a simple black t-shirt and dark Levis to go over it. I comb my hair to the right and it was neatly done and I laughed at myself. I styled it a bit to look a little presentable, after all it is a restaurant. I met up with the other's in the living of the penhouse and I didn't see Harry amongst them.

"Where's Styles?" I asked curiously,

"With Fleur!" Zayn said with some pride in his voice, I noticed Ally rolled her eyes.

"Well is he coming tonight?" I asked

"Yes!" Ally exclaimed "Harry's taking Fluer too, Liam told me. I don't get that he's taking a girl then Kathy will be there too, doesn't he think about how she would feel about that" she added

Awkward, I thought to myself if she only knew that Kathy and I were tongue dancing earlier.

"That's a lot of bullshit Ally! He can do whatever he wants. They are over he can fucking bring any fucking girl he wants and fuck Kathy too" Zayn yelled across the room.

"Ayy" Liam yelled, taking Ally's wrist and pulling her close to him. "Don't you dare swear at Ally that way. How ungentlemanly of you Malik!" Liam said angrily. I got upset as well as if say shit about Kathy.

"Malik watch your tone man, watch your tone" I pointed my fingers at him.

Zayn jerked away, without saying a word but his face was red, he grab his leather jacked and slammed the door behind him. Aidan and Niall stood timidly and was confused on what the hell just happened. Zayn's been acting really funny lately, especially around Ally. Being Liam's fiance all the guys respected her and treats with care, but he was different towards her. I am quite curious to why that is. My phone buzz and it was a message from Kathy.

'running a tad late, will be there soon. If I don't get there soon enough, please order without me' Instead of repying to her message I rang her instead, a couple of rings later.

"Hi Louis, on my way now just got caught up with work" she said

"Okay well shall I order for you then?" I asked

"Yes, please whatever your having Ill have it too"

"Okay, I can't wait to see you again" I said quietly on the phone

"Stop!" she lauged and hung up.

I heard someone patted me on back, I turned and it was Liam, he probaly heard my conversation with Kathy and he wasn't amused by it. He shook his head at me and walk past me. Ally gave me a curious face and also walked away with Liam hand and hand.

As we made our way down to the restaurant there was silent, this trip was supposedly be fantastic but people are just rather gloomy. The waiter took us to our table and I saw Zayn with Harry and Fleur already. Harry sat timidly between them, Zayn was still red and I could tell he was still upset to what happened earlier. Fleur was just staring at Harry and trying to converse with him but Harry looked rather not interested.

"Hello everyone!" She said as she stood, she shook everyone's hands.

"Nice to meet you, Louis" she said "Pleasure" as I pulled my hands away from her. I sat down at the the head of the table near Harry and left spot vacant for Kathy on my left. Harry's eyes were wondering around and stared at Ally who was seating across from him. Ally shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know"