[44] Good Times

this is the ending we all wanted :)

Draken seemed to be having trouble calming down the infant in his hands. You were by his side, trying to console the both of them. The baby was wriggling around, crying at Draken to let her go. The man, on the other hand, was tearing up because he had only been holding onto her for less than two minutes.

"I haven't fed her yet, Draken. That's why she's a bit grumpy. Give Kana to me," he begrudgingly handed the baby over to you. You already had prepared a bottle of formula and placed the nozzle into her mouth. "At least she got quiet."

"She hates me."

"She was hungry, Draken." While he was all sad, you looked over to your right. On the floor, were different baby outfits for Kana. You were just trying to figure out which ones were the best ones—perhaps you should take them all. You turned to Draken, wanting to ask his opinion, but he had his head towards the ground.

"[name]-chan!" Emma and Hina came walking in, tea in hand for all of you who gathered today. "Thanks for taking care of Kana for me. I really wanted to brew this special tea Hina got from Kyoto the other week. Apparently, it's supposed to have really good health benefits." Emma explained, already taking a sip of the drink.

"Careful you don't burn your tongue," you spoke too soon, she almost spit out everything.

"Emma-chan, you should've waited for a bit longer!" Hina handed her a tissue so she could clean herself up.

"I couldn't wait! After having Kana, I've been obsessed with these health things," Draken moved from his seat beside you towards Emma—his lover.

"Seriously, you guys should see how many health magazines she has in our room. It takes up an entire bookshelf," Draken laughed, rubbing Emma's head in the process.

"Geez, don't make fun of me!"

"A little help here, please?" Mitsuya's voice was heard from the kitchen. Hina jumped up from her spot and assisted him in bringing in another tray of snacks for you all. "How's Kana doing now? I heard her crying before," he took a seat beside you after putting the tray onto the coffee table.

"She's fine now that she's eating."

"It's like having another Mikey in your life," Mitsuya mentioned, taking a glance over to the said man laying listlessly on the couch behind you. "Crying because you haven't been fed yet. That's a Mikey thing."

"Mitsuya, I can hear you," Mikey's voice was muffled from the pillows.

"But seriously," Hina spoke, "Emma-chan, Draken-kun, you guys made the cutest baby ever! Look at her. She's so squishy and cute!" Hina squealed to herself. "Kana-chan is going to grow up breaking guys hearts!"

"As she should," Emma nodded, "[name]-chan, did you pick out a cute outfit?"

"I can't choose one. Mitsuya did such a good job at making all of these. But I think the pale blue one will match with her blonde hair. I'm glad she got Emma-chan's hair."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Draken questioned. In response, you just smiled. If you didn't have his kid in your hands, he would've punched you. Mikey during this time rolled off the couch to sit beside you, pushing his way between yourself and Mitsuya.

"[name], can you get me a chip?"

"Mikey, the chip bowl is literally in front of you. It's an arm's length away," he clicked his tongue, "Hina-chan, can you keep feeding Kana?" Mikey was currently clinging to your arm like a child wanting attention. He was jealous of a baby who wasn't even yours.

"Yep!" Hina gently grabbed Kana from your arms, "Mitsuya-kun was right, Mikey-kun is like a baby." The blond boy was about to give a remark, but the doorbell to the apartment rung. "Oh! That must be the others."