Kawata Nahoya

Your entire back was aching once again for the past week. You'd think you would get used to it after marrying Nahoya, but you don't think your body would ever get over the ache-that is, the ache of cleaning up the Kawata ramen restaurant.

It was really just you and your husband at this time of night. Souya would be present most times, but you two kicked him out of the store once it closed since he's been working his butt off since the morning. Hell, he almost fell into the ramen broth because of how tired he was.

"[name], you alright?" Nahoya tapped your shoulder; seems like you were catching the tired bug. "You keep scrubbing the same spot on the table."

"Yeah, sorry." You exhaled a deep breath and rubbed your eyes, "This week has been long, that's all. I know it always seems like I do nothing, but doing all that background stuff with the files and finance really takes a lot out of a person."

"I never said you were doing nothing." Nahoya forced you to look up at him, "If you needed help, you should've told me. I'm good at working out things relating to money. Don't burden yourself with it. You got that?" His tone of voice didn't convince you, however, you knew he meant well.

"Yeah, I know." You stopped what you were previously doing and took a seat on the nearest stool by the kitchen. "How are you going? You seemed tired today." Your lover stepped towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "Nahoya?"

"I'll be okay. As long as I have you by my side, I have the energy of one hundred men."

"So I'm just your human battery now?" You heard him laugh in your ear.

"Exactly, my dear." He pressed his cheek onto your own, "Want to quickly finish up so we can have a relaxing night at home?"

"Yeah." With your right hand, you reached up to caress his cheek that wasn't against yours. "I miss having our own alone time."

"We're alone here, right now. You know how that makes me feel?" Nahoya slid one of his hands up towards yours. "It makes me feel a bit hot, you know?"

"N-Nahoya... What the hell? Geez..."

"I never get tired seeing that embarrassed look on your face. You're adorable." He pulled back away from you and spun you around so your body was facing him. "Don't look at me with those eyes. You're not really mad at me." You didn't stop glaring at him. "You're making it harder for me to resist you right now."

"Nahoya! Not here!"

"No one's here. Stop worrying about it."

Right on cue, a cough was heard from the entrance of the store. "...Sorry for interrupting this moment of yours. I forgot my wallet in the store." It was Souya.

"Angry, get the hell outta here! I was trying to-"

"Smiley! Do not finish your sentence." Souya held out his hand to prevent his brother from spilling any unnecessary information. "I'm going home now." Before he exited the store though, he made sure to mention, "You guys better not violate any health and safety protocols."

"Nahoya, let's just hurry up and go home."

"He totally killed the mood."

---

TRIVIA-

nahoya still acts like a tsundere sometimes.

when he first met you, he didn't like you too much and didn't understand why the others didn't mind your presence. but once he got to know you, he began to actually enjoy your company.

he doesn't like to see you in trouble. funny enough, you always find yourself in trouble somehow.

the part that drew you into nahoya the most was his personality. when he opens up to you, he's a very endearing person.

a part from the toman picture in the ramen restaurant, there's also your wedding photo too.

angry usually finds himself third wheeling whenever he's around you two for too long.

nahoya doesn't know this, but you and souya like to send one another embarrassing pictures and stories of smiley. you sent souya a picture of nahoya sleeping on a toilet once.

his feelings for you were gradual-he didn't realise that he liked you until you were in hospital (for the second time) and he couldn't do anything about it. he really wanted to be by your side then.

your favourite thing to do to nahoya is kissing him. it makes him all flustered.

everyone thinks smiley is a bad lover-he is. he's forgotten a lot of things, like special occasions and dates. this has led to many fights. but he makes up for it in his own way.

whenever nahoya doesn't know what to do (like date planning etc), he asks souya. those dates end up being really good.

if the other boys are pulling moves on you (as in just being courteous), nahoya likes to pick a fight with them.