Baji Keisuke

Moving out of your first home was quite a sad thing, but that just meant you were entering a new chapter in your life. "Kei, that box goes into the bedroom."

"Don't you mean 'our' bedroom?" The man-who now had visibly shorter hair-puffed out his chest at the sound of a shared room.

"Yes, our bedroom." You were busy unpacking all the random pieces of furniture that were in the boxes in the living room. The apartment you two found was the perfect size for two people, and it came at such a bargain. "Kei, be careful! That box has glass inside."

"Hey, [name]... Why did it take so long for us to move in together?"

"Because we had trouble finding a house like this one." You stopped working and looked over to your boyfriend, "Sure, you could've lived with me in my old apartment, but it was too small."

"That just means we would have to snuggle up more tightly together. Sounds like a win to me." Baji gave you kiss on the forehead when he walked past you. "How's the dojo going?"

"Hm... We're getting a lot of new students so it's been a good thing. I'm glad parents still want their kids to learn self-defence these days. How about you and the pet store? Are Chifuyu and Kazutora giving you a hard time?"

"What do you think? Even though they're good with animals, it doesn't excuse their clumsiness. Just yesterday, Chifuyu dropped a whole bag of cat food on the floor. It took ages to clean up!" He complained about the younger boy, "I gave him a good scolding."

"Good boy, Keisuke." You couldn't help but tease him. "Do you want to take a short break? We've been unpacking since this morning. It's now three." Baji put down the box he was holding and wiped the sweat off his forehead, "Thank goodness we set up the couch first." You plopped down the piece of furniture with him following in suit.

"That was your idea, wasn't it?" Baji grabbed your face and peppered kisses onto your cheeks, "I'm so proud of my sweet baby~"

"Keisuke... Stop that!"

"I thought you loved me!" You rolled your eyes at him and smacked his hands away. "But, I'm glad we finally got to move in together. Now I can come home to my darling every single day and have a delicious dinner with her."

"You're trying too hard with that romantic shit, Kei." You laughed at his words, "I might've gotten better with cooking because I've been taking those cooking classes, but no guarantee though."

Baji wrapped his arm around your shoulder and brought you into his chest, "How long have we been together again? It feels like time has gone by so fast. I can remember just yesterday when I confessed to you. Remember Mikey's face when he saw us together holding hands the next day?! I would do anything to see him like that again."

"To answer that question... It's been six years since you confessed, so we've been together for six years. Don't make fun of Mikey when he's not here either. You're gonna get bad karma if you do. Mikey and Draken work at their motorcycle shop just down the street. I'll can go over and tell them what you said~"

"Don't betray me!"

"Yes, yes." You pat his chest twice and lifted your head off of it. "We're only twenty-three yet it's like the world is moving faster than we can breathe. Can you believe we're here, together, Kei?"

"Yes, and no. I've always imagined us being together until we're all old and wrinkly... but, I don't want the world to move on quickly either. I want to spend all my life with you, [name]." He wrapped both arms around you and embraced you, "I love you."

"...Love you too, Keisuke." You tilted your head up and puckered your lips slightly. Baji chuckled and leaned down, pressing his lips onto yours. "I need to buy you some lip balm."

"Why waste money on that when I can just kiss it off you?" He kissed you a few more times, smacking his lips together to make them a bit moist. "See? They're not dry anymore."

"Uh-huh." You pushed him away from you and stretched out your back, "You said you bought lunch?"

"Yup! My favourite, peyoung yakisoba!" He got off the couch and walked towards the fridge to grab it. "Oh, crap."

"Kei, something wrong?" You called out to him-he sounded like he just got his finger stuck in a door. "You okay?"

"Yeah... I just realised I only bought one packet!" You were really worried for no reason.

"Let's split it then." Baji knew there was a reason why he fell in love with you. This was just one of them.

---

TRIVIA-

baji confessed to you in your second-year of high school. he had prepared what he was going to say and even cleaned himself up before he was going to confess. however, it went down the drain since he forgot the script when it came down to it.

he ended up confessing at your front door.

mikey wasn't too happy when you accepted baji's feelings. he continued to pester you even though you were dating baji, hoping to get you to change your mind and revoke your feelings.

but as the years went by, mikey realised that you were happy with baji and left it. your happiness is what really matters to him.

whenever chifuyu sees you and baji together he wants to cry.

you work at your family's dojo (which expanded from yokohama to tokyo) as a martial arts teacher for children.

baji still has his power to attract cats even at the new apartment.

you and his mom frequently go out to lunch together. goes for the same with your mom and baji. your dad is still a bit iffy with baji's presence around you.

his favourite part about you is your eyes (and your arms). whenever he's in a bad mood, he can just stare at you and he'll feel much better.

he has made sure to protect you whenever you guys go out. whether it be by holding your hand 24/7 or holding onto your waist when you're walking. people stare at you like you're weirdos, but at least baji knows you're safe.

baji sometimes catches chifuyu's eyes on you. he also notices how kazutora likes to say your name when he thinks nobody is watching him.

sometimes at the kawata twins store, they have yakisoba specials-they always give you a discount and have baji pay full price.

takemichi thinks baji is like a guard dog. he gets scared to talk to you because baji will glare at him.