[21] Potential Plans

"So, I'm sure you've noticed someone we didn't expect appear in our plans." Kisaki pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses as he gazed up upon the flickering light above him. "We might have change our plans in order to account them in as well."

"Hah?" Hanma, was was sitting on a cardboard box flexed his fingers, "We can't just get rid of them? You're weak, Kisaki."

"Don't get me wrong, we could have that as a back-up plan. But if we do it now, it could potentially undo everything I've built up. Didn't I tell you the whole debacle about that whole stupid friendship thing?"

"Whatever."

"That [last name]... Where did she come from? She must be old friends with Mikey-san or something. He was practically all over her, and back at Bloody Halloween, we didn't even notice her presence on the battle field until she got stabbed. Damn, Kazutora's a useless piece of shit."

"Who knew she had the guts to barge into a Toman and Valhalla fight? I remember seeing her on the August 3 fight with Moebius. Think she's a secret Toman member?"

"No, I would know if she was one. The other captains have also been leaving me out of some of their meetings recently though. Her name pops up every now and then too."

"I have an idea~ I'll go follow her for a day." Hanma grinned and chuckled at his suggestion, "I'll be able to see what she's up to in her life and get a sense of what she's like. She gave me one nasty glare the last time I saw her."

"Hanma, don't be stupid."

"What? This'll be good for you too, won't it? Besides, I might be able to figure out what relationship she has with Toman. Good idea, huh?"

"It's not necessary. I can find more about her on my own."

"...Whatever you say." Hanma was going to go through with his plan anyway. Kisaki might be his boss, but he didn't control all of his activities.

———

Hanma didn't really think his plan through properly though. He did say he was going to follow you around, but he didn't know where you lived. All he knew what that you went to school near the area thanks to Kisaki's information.

So, he was up early in the morning just wandering around like the creep he was searching around for you. He let out a yawn and tried to wake himself up; maybe he should've listened to Kisaki and not down this. At this point, it was really just wasting his time. As he was about to head home and just give up all together, a cat had jumped off the nearest wall and landed in front of him. The taller boy just looked down on it and in fear, the cat had ran away into the next street.

In curiosity, Hanma followed the cat, but stopped at the corner and peeked into the next street. "Oh?" There you were, squatting down, patting a couple of cats that had gathered around you. "What a coincidence."

Hanma chuckled and continued to observe the scene, "Kitty~ I should take pictures for Baji-san and Chifuyu-san." They were members of Toman, to Hanma's memory. He did have to admit, you were pretty attractive. You were just there, without a care in the world; not even knowing that he was staring at you. An innocent little thing you were. He'd love to break you.

After the cats had eventually scattered away, you were on your way once again. He continued to follow you down the many roads until you entered your school. "Hm... I'll come back in seven hours then." He wasn't going to go that far to infiltrate a school just for you.

The boy waited, and waited he did. He just roamed around the city of Shibuya, visiting other people to beat them up and steal their money. In the end, he came back to your school with an extra 5000 yen in his pocket and sore knuckles.