Sano "Mikey" Manjirō

"Manjirō, wake up." The blond man groaned into his pillow, tugging the blanket closer to him. He let out a relieved sigh after he got comfortable once again. "Manjirō! We have to get ready to open up the bakery."

"[name]... I'm still tired." He didn't bother to open his eyes, just opting to cover his face with the blanket instead. "Can you open without me? I promise I'll join you later."

"Sano Manjirō, I did not waste five years of my life learning and getting the proper qualifications to become a baker with you, just for you to sleep in and leave me to do all the work! I woke up four hours ago just to get everything ready and baked for the day. The least you can do is get the displays ready."

"Just a few more minutes~" He knew you were a bit crossed at him-the use of his full name was not a good sign. "We still have two hours." Mikey lifted his arms and grabbed your wrists to pull you onto the bed with him.

"Manji-"

"Mikey."

"No, Manji-"

"Mikey!" He flipped you around onto your back so he could hover above you. "Don't be so mean in the morning, [name]." You were fed up with his behaviour. Whenever you had to wake him up-for any reason-it would always end up like this. "Give me a kiss~"

"You've got morning breath. I don't want to."

"Come on, please? I'll wake up!"

"You've already woken up." You pulled at his cheeks, "Promise you'll come down?" He eagerly nodded and leaned down to press his lips onto yours. Mikey was sure to not pull backwards until he had enough-which was arguably never. He could never have enough of you. "Mi- Mikey. Not again..."

"More... please..." He just continued to kiss you over and over and over; he loves you so much. This was one of the few moments where he could really show you his love. Mikey slipped his hands into your own and pressed them against the bed as he continued to close the gap between your lips.

"We... kiss... later. No time-" He cut you off for the hundredth time. By this point you wanted to really hit him in the face. You kicked your legs in all sorts of directions to tell Mikey to let go of you.

"Stop hitting my legs, [name]."

"Then stop kissing me. We can continue later! Don't you realise we have so much to do?" He pursed his lips and fell on top of you. "Ooft- You're heavy, Mikey!"

"I'm not fat."

"I didn't say that."

。。。

Luckily, you had managed to bribe him out of bed by making him pancakes for breakfast. He seemed to be in a happier mood by the time you flipped the store's sign to 'open.'

It's been about two years since yourself and Mikey had opened up this small business of yours. He was the first one to come up with the idea of running a bakery with you since well, he loves bread. The most difficult part when you were designing the store was the name.

You had a few ideas, but ultimately, they were kicked off the option board before you could even present them. Now you two were stuck with the name, 'Dora-san.'

It was a play on words. Since Mikey loves his dorayaki, he took the first half of the word and combined it with his last name. Even though you told him it was a bad name, for some reason, it was a good marketing strategy. It made the store seem more inviting.

Not to mention, you made fun of the name since you thought he had combined his name with Draken's.

"[name]-chan! What's the special today?" Your good friend of thirteen years had walked into the shop as usual. "I want to buy some for my lunch."