Mitsuya Takashi

"You're so beautiful."

"Takashi, stop that." You rolled your eyes at him, which he responded with a smirk. "You've already told me that at least ten times in the past three minutes." He sighed and pulled back the measuring tape he was holding. Mitsuya was currently measuring your body for a dress he was making for you-not just any dress, your wedding dress.

"Come on now, I can't just stop calling my future wife beautiful." He lifted his hands to cup your face, "Let me ravish you in my love, please?"

"...It's embarrassing, okay?" You diverted your eyes to the right, "Even though we're alone in your studio, I can't help but feel like I'm on fire when you're so close to me like this. It doesn't help that you keep sweet talking me like that."

Mitsuya cooed at your words, "You're adorable, my love." He bent down a bit to continue measuring your waist. "You're going to look absolutely stunning in the design I have."

"You still haven't showed me what it's going to look like. Should I be scared?" You lifted your arms as he walked around you.

"Not at all. Trust this process; and trust me." He wrapped his arms around you behind your back and pressed a kiss to the side of your neck. "You can do that, right?"

"Yes, yes." You pat his head and leaned back onto him, "By the way, Hina asked me if I could ask you if you'd be willing to make her wedding dress as well. She's getting married to Takemichi in a few months, after all."

"Of course, but it'd have to wait after I finish yours." Mitsuya let out a satisfied exhale and he breathed in your scent, "I can't wait to see you in my dress."

"What are you thinking?" You felt his lips curl upwards at your question. His hands slid down your waist, stopping at your hip bones. He squeezed them for only a second before blowing into your ear.

"You don't want to know."

"T-Takashi!" You slipped out of his hands and hid behind the nearest mannequin. "Don't do stuff like that!" He just laughed at your reaction. "Geez... So, are you done measuring me?"

"Yeah, but I'll have to do it again tomorrow just to double check again." He threw the tape onto his desk and sat down on the couch, wiggling a few times before getting comfortable. "Come sit with me."

You did as he asked, "How are you gonna measure yourself then? Can you do it by yourself?"

"I'll get Hakkai to help me out once he's back in town tomorrow, I think. He's been planning out our wedding to a T with Yuzuha-chan even though he's not our wedding planner."

"That's nice of Hakkai-kun. Is he gonna be your best man?"

"You bet, Hina-chan for you?" You nodded, "Can't forget about Luna-chan and Mana-chan-they're going to be the cutest bridesmaids. I guess they got what they wanted for in the end, huh?"

"And what was that?" Mitsuya lifted his right arm and placed it around your shoulder.

"They got another sister, of course. Remember how they always shipped us together all those years ago?" He chuckled and reminisced on those memories. "I can't believe how fast time flies. It's crazy..."

"Yeah, but I'm glad I'm able to spend my future with you. That's all I ask for, from you. Please stay with me."

"I promise, I will." You even held up your pinky, "As long as you don't leave me either."

"I won't even think about that. You're my one and only, [name]. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much, it hurts. I want to spend all my life with you. I'll love you until the end of time, and in all my lifetimes."

You pouted at what he said, "Takashi, I love you too. More than you can ever imagine. Don't ever doubt my love for you." He leaned forward into your face and closed the gap between the two of you. "...Can I have another kiss?"

"You can have as many as you want." He gave one, and then another, and another. He didn't stop until you both were satisfied. Mitsuya even ended up pushing you down onto the couch to show his passion for you. His lips didn't leave yours for a while on the fifth kiss. He kept coming back for more-showing off his greediness and desire for you.

"Takashi..." You cupped his cheeks and pulled him more towards you. He responded by pressing his entire onto your own.

"I love you so much." He gulped down some of his saliva before continuing on. As you two were busy illustrating your love for one another, you didn't hear the door to Mitsuya's studio opening. Two people welcomed themselves in and placed their belongings by the entrance.

"Is he not in today?" A male asked himself.

"Well, we did tell him that we were coming tomorrow. Maybe it was a bad idea to surprise him."

"No way, Taka-chan is all about surprises." Hakkai took a few steps into the room before realising that there were mysterious noises coming from deeper inside the studio. "...Taka-chan?!" The model pointed towards his childhood friend who was currently all over his fiancé on the couch. Hakkai let out a shriek before covering his eyes, "Yuzuha, don't look!"

"Huh? Why? ...Hakkai! You should've told me sooner! I didn't need to see this!"

"Knock before you enter the room!" Takashi shouted back at them.

---

TRIVIA-

whenever hakkai looks at you, he just remembers the time when he caught you and mitsuya making out. it's an unconscious thought and he can't help but recall it every time.

mitsuya gives the best kisses-and literally any type of affection.

his love language is physical touch.

when takashi told his sisters about his proposal, mana fainted on the spot and luna was so shocked and couldn't speak for the next hour.

his sisters are very supportive in what you do. they help you out with your daily chores and shopping whenever they can. you're still their favourite person in the world.

mikey tried playing rock-paper-scissors with takashi to 'steal' you back. he lost (but he wasn't mad).

takashi is a very flirty and passionate person whenever he's around you-probably because he was always too shy to do all these things back when you guys were teenagers.

mitsuya is the best husband - enough said.

he treats you like a queen and makes sure your needs come first. he likes to bring home presents whenever he can, and he likes to make clothes for you.

hina gets jealous at how much time you spend with yuzuha since she's always at your place.

when mitsuya showed the boys his design for a wedding dress (for you), they wanted to rip it all up (out of jealously).

he bought the same shampoo you used just so his bathroom and his hair could smell like you.

mana and luna aren't really big fans of swings.

although his sisters find your relationship so cute, they can't help but cringe whenever you two show physical affection.