JB imagine

You sat with your friends at a table in the food court of the mall talking and laughing with them when your phone went off for a notification for a text. You glanced at it to see the message came from your boyfriend, JB. You smiled and picked up your phone glancing at the message: "I see you"

You frowned slightly and glanced around looking for him when you spotted him standing by the frozen yogurt place nearby. He smiled and waved to you when you looked at him and you giggled softly, waving him over.

JB walked toward the table you and your friends were sitting at, putting an arm around your shoulders, when he reached over there. You looked up at him and smiles pecking his lips softly.

"Ewww~" one of your friends said, "get a room."

You rolled your eyes to her, chuckling softly, "Shut up."

JB laughed and glanced to your friends as he placed both of his hands on your shoulders, "Sorry, ladies but I need to steal this one for a little bit."

"She's all yours," another one of your friends said.

You frowned and looked up to him as he grabbed your purse from the chair, "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," he says with a smile.

You frown slightly, standing from the chair grabbing your smoothie from the table waving to your friends as JB took your hand and pulled you away.

You sipped your smoothie as you followed after JB silently as he led you out of the mall into his van.

"Are you kidnapping me?" you asked him, blinking slightly as you got into the van.

He laughed lightly and shook his head, "No...well...just for today.."

He smiled to you as he closed the door and you frowned.

"Wow...okay...now I'm worried."

"No need! I think you'll really like this," JB replied with a smile, "well I hope you do...kind of took me a while to get it together..."

You chuckled and leaned your head on his shoulder, putting your smoothie cup into the cup holder and clinging to his arm, "I'll definitely like it since you did it yourself."

He smiled leaning his cheek against the top of your head, "Good...good."

You two rode in the car for a few more minutes before he pulled you out.

"Where are we?" you asked, glancing around.

He smiled to you, holding your hand tightly, "Somewhere~ but first...you need to close your eyes. And no peeking."

You pouted slightly and nodded closing your eyes, "You're not going to kill me, are you?"

JB laughed and shook his head, "Ani. Don't worry, jagiyah~"

He placed his hands on your shoulders and led you forward. You two walked for about two minutes before he finally stopped and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Alright~ you can open your eyes now~"

You opened your eyes slowly and you looked down at the dim light in front of you, smiling wide. JB had lit a bunch of candles and sorted them out in the shape of the words "I love you" with a heart around it.

"Cute..." you mumbled to yourself just as JB stepped in front of you, holding both of your hands, a smile on his face.

"Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding me? I love it~" you said with a wide grin, leaning in, pecking his lips lightly.

"Good..." he said, "anyway...there's something else."

You blinked and rose an eyebrow to him, "More than this?"

He nodded and sighed, looking you straight in your eyes, "[y/n], will you marry me?"

You paused for a second, looking at him in slight disbelief, "W-What?"

JB smiled slightly, getting down on one knee holding up a ring to you, "Will you...marry me?"

"I..." you started, smiling happily as you felt tears fill your eyes, "yes...I... I will marry you~"

JB flashed you one of his big happy grins and slid the ring onto your finger. Quickly getting up, he immediately hugged you and pecks your lips many times. You giggled lightly wrapping your arms around his neck as he did so pecking back each time. On the last kiss, JB left his lips against yours for a bit before pulling back and smiling wide to you.

"I love you, [y/n]," he whispers softly.

You smile to him and nod a little, whispering back, "I love you too."

JB smiled yet again before leaning in, kissing your lips again.

____________

Follow my Insta: @/got7imagines

Not taking requests at this time, sorry

Hope you guys like this <3